Running since 2010, and holding the field as the New York area’s longest running ‘zine fest, Pete’s Mini Zine Fest, or PMZF, is taking place again this weekend on Saturday, July 8th.
The Fest will run from 2 to 7PM at Pete’s Candy Store at 709 Lorimer Street in Brooklyn and the event is FREE for attendees.
Here’s a list of this year’s tablers and links to their fine work:
- Andria Alefhi (We’ll Never Have Paris) http://
- Elvis Bakaitis (Homos in Herstory)
- Barnard Zine Club
- Bluestockings http://bluestockings.com/
- Marguerite Dabaie http://mdabaie.com/
- Jan Descartes and Monica Johnson http://woolandbrick.com/ , http://
- Danielle Draik & Emily Ree http://danielledraik.com/ , http://
- Emily Ercolini
- Debbie Fong http://www.debbiefong.com/
- Katie Fricas http://
- Ayun Halliday (East Village Inky) http://ayunhalliday.com/
- Ed Kemp (The Word Distro) http://
- Mary Marge Locker http://
- Eve Mitchell (We’re Hir We’re Queer) http://
- Jeremy Nguyen (Stranger than Bushwick) www.jeremywinslife.com
- Quimby’s https://www.facebook.com/
- Stephanie Rodriguez http://
- Bill Roundy (Bar Scrawl) http://www.barscrawl.net/
- Alyssa Jo Varner (Blown Away) http://alyssajovarner.com/
- Emma Wasielke http://emmawasielke.com/
- Mike Weiss (Fracking Can Be Fun)
- Andy Wentz (Unbag) http://unbag.net/
You can also find out more about this event and check in as attending by visiting their Facebook event page.
There’s also a related reading on Friday, July 7th, at Quimby’s in Brooklyn.