As well as Kingsman: Golden Circle the sequel to Kingsman: Secret Service hitting the big screens this September, joining it will be the comic book sequel to the original series too, entitled Kingsman: Red Diamond from Rob Williams (Suicide Squad) and Simon Fraser (Co-creator of Nikolai Dante).
Sporting covers by Frank Quitely (All-Star Superman), Rob Doyle, series artist Simon Fraser and David Gibbons (y’know, he did a little thing called Watchmen). The first issue of this new series will hit the shelves on September 6th to coinciding with the film’s release.
Hero Eggsy is still not-quite-Bond, still rough-around-the-edges, still trying to be the suave gentleman he was trained to be. We follow him on an international spy mission to save the world from The Red Diamond, a villain hell-bent on plunging society into chaos. Eggsy’s also up against the villain’s lethal hunchback henchman (hunchman?!) Ingot, and out to woo badass South African agent Kwaito while he’s at it.Cue riots, explosions, and plenty of old school Kingsman violence.
KINGSMAN: THE RED DIAMOND #1 will be available in stores on Wednesday, September 6th. The final order cutoff for retailers is Monday, August 14th.
- Cover A: Frank Quitely (Diamond Code JUL170678)
- Cover B: Frank Quitely Black and White Variant (Diamond Code JUL170679)
- Cover C: Dave Gibbons (Diamond Code JUL170680)
- Cover D: Rob Doyle (Diamond Code JUL170681)
- Cover E: Simon Fraser (Diamond Code JUL170682)
- Cover F: Blank (Diamond Code JUL170683)
Also available on Wednesday, September 6th: KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE, issues #1-6, will be collected into trade paperback and available from Image Comics. The final order cutoff is Monday, August 7th.
- Cover A (Diamond Code JUL170693)
- Cover B Fox Movie Cover (Diamond Code JUL170694)