Dynamite have launched a campaign on Indiegogo to provide fans with a new edition of their very popular Art of Atari book that’s limited edition and signed.
The book itself is over 350 pages in length and collects production and concept artwork, photos, and marketing materials from more than 30 years of Atarii history. This special edition, which includes a signed tip-in plate from writer Tim Lapetino and an Indiegogo exclusive Missile Command print, is live now.
Art of Atari is the first official collection of artwork surrounding the game company, and was sourced from museums and private collections worldwide, according to Dynamite.
Dynamite have also arranged the campaign so that the book is already printed and signed. Upon completion of the campaign, the book is therefore ready to ship in time for the holidays.
Some campaign rewards include:
- Art of Atari Signed Hard Cover Edition with a Tim Lapetino signed tip-in plate,
- Digital copy of Art of Atari,
- Indiegogo Exclusive 8 x 10 Missile Command Lithograph,
- Art of Atari Poster book,
- Centipede issues #1 – 3
- Swordquest issues #0 – 4,
- Atari Classics: Swordquest GN,
- One-of-a-kind Centipede #1 sketch cover: remarked, hand sketched edition by Ken Haeser and signed by Max Bemis, and more!