We know that Avengers: No Surrender is coming up, a title that unites characters from The Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, and U.S. Avengers. Marvel has announced a launch celebration for that event with the arrival of Avengers #675 at participating retailers.
Written by Mark Waid, Al Ewing and Jim Zub will be writing the event, with art by Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto, and Paco Madina. The event will introduce new characters like Voyager, but also promises “an appearance from almost every current Avenger”.
Avengers: No Surrender Launch Parties will give access to exclusive variant covers, and also “promotional items”.
The retailers’ “party kit” will contain the following:
- AVENGERS #675 Acuna Party Variant (OCT170807)
- AVENGERS #675 Premiere Variant (OCT170808)
- AVENGERS #675 Party Invitational Postcards (Bundle of 100) (OCT170806)
- AVENGERS #675 George Perez Poster (Bundle of 25) (SEP178147)* – this reprint of a stunning 1990’s Avengers poster continues the Marvel Legacy theme and features almost every Avenger in full 90’s regalia!
Retailers who qualify will also be eligible to order the following:
- AVENGERS #675 Trading Card Variant by John Tyler Christopher
- AVENGERS #675 Avengers Variant by Mike McKone
- AVENGERS #675 Variant by Skottie Young
- AVENGERS #675 Connecting Variant by Julian Totino Tedesco
- AVENGERS #675 Variant by Alex Ross
- AVENGERS #675 Sketch Variant by Alex Ross
*Note retailers may also order these promo items individually through Diamond. Check Marvel Mailer/Diamond for details.
Retailers need to opt-in before 11/6. Avengers #675 will launch on January 10th, 2018.
AVENGERS #675 (OCT170809)
Written by MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB
Art by PEPE LARRAZ
Wraparound Lenticular Cover by MARK BROOKS