The cinemas may be shut up, but that doesn’t mean to say, in this emerging new media landscape, that new films are not being released. What would have been the day on which the new animated Scooby-Doo feature was to debut from Warner Bros. we now have access to Scoob! via on Premium Video on Demand and Premium Digital Ownership starting today instead. It worked well for Trolls 2, so maybe this could be one way froward for such family-friendly released such as this one?
To mark this debut, DC Comics have made over 250 issues of Scooby-Doo comics free to read and available on ReadDC.com, Comixology, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and more, until September 7, 2020. That’s a lot of comics, and a lot of time your kids could be kept entertained should they enjoy the new cartoon film.
Here’s the full line-up of titles available now:
- SCOOBY-DOO (1997-2010) Issues 33-84
- Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne, and Velma are back, ready to solve strange cases, unmask dastardly villains, and, in Shaggy and Scooby’s case, find as many reasons as possible to chow down on some food and get a taste of some Scooby Snacks!
- SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP (2013-) Issues 1-99 & Vol. 1-6
- Scooby and the gang face new adventures when they work together and with new DC friends along the way. The team-up for justice is always exciting.
- SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? (2010-) Issues 40-103
- A monster in the mirror? A ghoul in a school? Scooby and his friends will solve the mystery and catch the creepy crooks-who would have gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids.
Scoob! is available for a 48-hour rental via Premium Video On Demand for $19.99, or premium digital ownership for $24.99, beginning on Friday, May 15 (prices listed SRP. For more details please visit https://www.watchscoob.com.