Wonder Woman is coming to the rescue in the August episode of DC Online Universe. Actually, make that Wonder Women. When the multiverse is broken, the only heroes that can help it heal are the Dianas of each universe.
In the new episode, entitled “Wonderverse”, the Source Wall is cracked and the multiverse is crumbling. As a result, Themyscira finds itself a merge point of universes. While the Greek and New Gods search fragments of the Source Wall to exploit their massive power, our Diana sets out to collect them to repair the wall. To aid her in her quest, she calls to heroes and villains alike including the Wonder Women of the collapsing universes.
- Wonderverse will be a large-scale episode, with level-agnostic event versions of content available to all players for a limited time.
- The episode will feature new and returning adversaries, from the Greek Gods (including Zeus, Hera, and Poseidon) to the New Gods (including Grail, Darkseid, and Orion) and beyond.
- The episode will also feature Wonder Women from five different universes.
- The storyline will include adventures set in familiar and remote locales, including a massive open-world, universe-merging Themyscira.
- The episode will launch new player rewards, including new gear, styles, artifacts, base items, and feats.
“Episode 38: Wonderverse” will launch this August on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.