Without a doubt in most Star Wars fans’ minds, The Mandalorian is the best thing that’s come out of the Disney since they took over the franchised. So, it’s no surprise to me that they’ve announced a whole raft of books based on this smash-hit series for various ages and reading abilities.
The first lot of books out will be as follows and will be published through Winter and Spring:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
And, there’s a comic or two to come from Marvel too. But, no details have been revealed as yet.
The Mandalorian (Season One) is available now to stream on Disney +