It always seems like The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is celebrating something with each new update. Last September, it was the half anniversary of its release. For the month of November, the cinematic adventure role playing game is commemorating the birthday of King of Liones Berta.
The latest update brings some highly desired additions as part of the in-game Liones Festival. SSR [Holy Warrior] Goddess Elizabeth is finally available to collect. The character built a following in the Japanese and Korean versions of the game due to the character’s personality and abilities such as resurrecting allied heroes and creating a shield that negates numerous attacks. Goddess Elizabeth along with SSR “Virtual Body Doubles” Lostvayne Meliodas can be obtained via the Liones Festival Draw.
Other new changes to the mobile game in the update include:
- New Character: SSR [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk – Players can earn up to six characters just by playing the game. During the event period, increases all stats of the hero by 50% (except for PvP) so players can easily clear the story missions.
- Bartra’s Birthday Quest – Experience the limited-time quest, which includes an original story and rewards to collect upon completion.
- Happy Bartra Day! Bingo Event – A new limited-time Bingo Board, where rewards such as [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk and its costume is now available for players to complete.
- Event Death Match Lamek – An all-new quest is available that allows players to collect Lamek Skins that can be exchanged for SSR [Knighthood of Scraps Disposal] Captain Hawk and Tavern Furniture, and other valuable items. Players can participate three times a day to earn rewards.
- Black Friday Selection Bundles – total 3 bundles on sale and each one has 3 slots that players can pick things for each slot and customize own bundle.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.