It’s been almost a year since Japan’s number one mobile game, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, arrived in the United States. In order to celebrate the first anniversary, Netmarble released special two-month events for the cinematic adventure RPG.
The Homecoming Special Events, that began February 9, provides 110 free draws to players who check-in as well as heroes at level 80R.
The One Festival has attractive heroes and great rewards for current and returning players alike. SSR [Invincible Avatar] “The One” Escanor – one of the most powerful characters to appear in The Seven Deadly Sins – is now available to collect through ‘The One Festival’ Draw. He imparts an effect that raises all stats by six percent at the beginning of an allied turn. In addition, he cancels debuff effects when a player’s three effects are lost and grants debuff immunity for one turn. His Ultimate Move can cause 864% extra damage along with additional death damage to a single target. [Light of Hope] New King Arthur can be obtained by finishing “The One Festival” event mission.
Other in-game events and updates in the two-month parade include:
- The One Festival Special Mission: Players who complete six missions during festival period will earn various rewards and in-game items including “Sunshine” Holy Knight Escanor, [Collector] Great Mage Merlin, [Kungfu Master] Fighter Diane, and SSR [Light of Hope] New King Arthur.
- Demonic Beast Graeon Special Boss Battle: Once the new Boss Battle is cleared, players can obtain a Broken Helmet, which can be exchanged for rewards including Escanor’s costume. Escanor’s Mint Green Cheering Uniform can also be obtained after clearing a certain amount of battles.
- Special Recipe Event: Acquire special recipe materials through the Boss Battle, Solgres Dungeons and Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest to create new dishes.
- Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest: Players can collect various rewards by unlocking nine treasure chests, including special recipe materials. Luxury rewards, such as Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets sand SSR Evolution Pendants, can be collected by lucky players that open the special chest.
New items that can be collected are:
- Special Hawk Pass: Elizabeth Mint Green Cheering Uniform, Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets, Auto Clear Tickets and Diamonds will be given upon purchase.
- Desired Hero Step Up Package: Players can select a character they desire from the hero pool, and all acquired characters will be at UR Level 80, with an Awakening State of 6. Players will also have an opportunity to collect SSR [Virtual Body Doubles] Lostvayne Meliodas at the final step.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.