Topic Options
#209513 - 09/10/01 11:23 PM "retailers-only" ANDI page/previews
stemlach Offline

Loc: minneapolis,mn,usa
Hey retailer folk:
We at Sabre's Edge have built us a retailer specific webpage for the ANDI horror trlogy in order to cut the crap and present as much up front as possible. There are links to the usual media-deep pages, product specs, coldcut product codes, and pdf previews including a pdf previewing the newly-released ANDI:SIBLING IN ITS ENTIRITY.
The page also features review excerpts and endorsements from various respectable sources, info on special direct-order discounts, and the whole thing is light on load-time for you busy shopmeisters.

To gain access to this exclusive retailers-only page, email myself (stemlach@sabresedge.com) or Justin Savage and convince us you're a store.

enjoy.
www.sabresedge.com/lowercase-s

#209514 - 10/24/01 09:14 AM Re: "retailers-only" ANDI page/previews
stemlach Offline

if any retailers still need this link, please let me know. It seemed like a better way to get the word out rather than clutter your mailboxes and sending emails that would choke your net connections.

PS: isn't there SOME HOLIDAY coming up just begging for a freaky double-issue, blk/white+spot yellow, self contained horror story with additional conent by folks like James Obarr, Jeff Zugale,Charles Burns, John Green, and Poppy Z Brite?

#209515 - 12/07/01 09:18 AM Re: "retailers-only" ANDI page/previews
jack Offline

Loc: Just south of NYC
geez Im sorry. I dont get out much, can I have the link PLEEEEEZ?

#209516 - 12/12/01 09:56 AM Re: "retailers-only" ANDI page/previews
stemlach Offline

comin' atcha' via email, Jack.

To any and all retailers whom check this link out:
lemmie know if this "slim and mean" infopage was more/less efficient/convenient for checking out the vitals of the ANDI books. Do you like the synopsis-endorsement-PDF previews and ordering info on the one fast page, or would you rather browse through the glitzyer public site for these items?...or would you rather just get a flyer in the mail?
i would be very interested in your feedback for future projects.

thanks folks

------------------
Mark Stelmach
lowercase-s productions,
Sabre's Edge associated studios

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley