Now that I've registered to do a bit of PNG evangelism on this board [img]/resources/ubb/smile.gif[/img], I might as well introduce myself and plug my comic a little...

I'm Reinder Dijkhuis, former minicomics artist and now an online comics artist. My ongoing project is Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan , a humanist humorous fantasy comic. Uhm, that's "fantasy" because it's set in a fantasy universe with magic, elves and a generally historical-but-with-anachronisms look and feel; "humorous" because I try to be funny, and "humanist" because I'm trying to avoid the Joseph Campbell template and to give my characters something that resembles human motivations, feelings and personalities. It usually updates Mon-Fri, in color, and has clear, uncluttered, Euro-style art. Go take a look.

(This week, though, it's taking a break until Wednesday, when it starts on a 4-way crossover as part of an event involving 60 other webcomics as well. Hopefully, the break will give all the participants time for their hosting situation to settle down - we've all suffered from technical glitches lately. Still, there are some 300 strips in the archive, so there's plenty to read. )

------------------
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan , daily online fantasy comic