Dear Retailers,
Yesterday I sent out an offer to my readers with special incentives and packages to get them to purchase LITTLE WHITE MOUSE books from Blue Line Pro directly for a limited time offer.

What I did not take into account was that this could be seen as an attempt to take long term business away from the retailers, especially those who DO support LITTLE WHITE MOUSE and me. That was NOT my intent, and I apologize profusely for this mis-communication. Supportive retailers are absolutely integral to my books, and it was not my intent to cut you out of my offers and incentives. The relationship I have with stores is VERY important to me, and I do not want to circumvent any retailerís place in the loop. I goofed. Iím just sorry that this was mis-communicated by this offer, and Iíd like to ask for a chance to make it right:

All of the offers that were extended to individual readers in the previous special offer are also available directly to stores as well. The same package deals, along with the added incentives, can be purchased from BLUE LINE PROís online store. Stores that order these packages will get Blue Lineís standard 42% discount for retailers, and freight shipping of these special offer packages will be FREE. All stores will need to do is set up a quick direct account with Blue Line (which is very fast and easy to do), and you can take advantage of this limited time offer as well. Contact Blue Line Pro at info@bluelinepro.com or call 859-282-0096 for more detailed info on getting your store account activated.

BLUE LINE PRO/LITTLE WHITE MOUSE ONLINE STORE Link:
http://www.bluelinepro.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BL&Category_Code=cb2

Again, I apologize for the slip-up. Comic stores have a hard time being able to support independent books as it is, and thatís why I want to make sure you know that I appreciate those that do. If you have any questions about getting LITTLE WHITE MOUSE trades/comics/posters, please feel free to contact me directly (paul@littlewhitemouse.com), and Iíll be more than happy to help out any way I can.

Thanks for your understanding!
Take care,

PAUL SIZER
Creator/artist/writer: LITTLE WHITE MOUSE
www.littlewhitemouse.com
paul@littlewhitemouse.com
Cafe Digital Comics
www.paulsizer.com