Topic Options
#276527 - 02/16/04 12:20 AM Results of DC Archives vote?
dancekt Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I voted last fall in the DC Archives survey. I know they said the results would be posted somewhere, but I forgot where, or when. Can someone help me out with this?... Also, does DC ever make a public response to the survey in terms of "yes on these, maybe on these, etc."?... Thanks for the help! Hoping to see Sugar and Spike collected someday, and a Star Rovers "budget" volume...

#276528 - 02/16/04 09:36 AM Re: Results of DC Archives vote?
ATKokmen Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I think the survey results you're looking for are here on David Stepp's DC Archive Edition Home Page .

DC editors surely are made aware of these survey results, and also do read through the related message boards on DC's own website. From time to time the DC Collectors Edtions editors do respond to questions and ideas posed there as part of the "News" items on the DC site.
"[T]hough goodness without knowledge is weak and feeble, yet knowledge without goodness is dangerous, and that both united form the noblest character, and lay the surest foundation of usefulness to mankind." --John Phillips

#276529 - 02/16/04 07:04 PM Re: Results of DC Archives vote?
dancekt Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Thanks for the info!

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley