Topic Options
#276924 - 12/09/04 12:51 AM Hype: The Best Deal Out There. Period.
Josh Farkas - Water Media Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Please check out the debut graphic novel from Water Media, Nothing Left to Lose. Weighing in at 216 pages of compelling sequential narrative, it is premiering for only $6.99!

And when you stop by, you can download any number of our freebies. These include masks, fonts, comics, and much more.

Enjoy!
____________________________________ www.refreshingcontent.com

#276925 - 12/09/04 07:16 PM Re: Hype: The Best Deal Out There. Period.
Paul O'Keefe Offline

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
Wow, that is a deal! How is this massive sucker printed? The samples showed a red ink. How is it bound?

#276926 - 12/09/04 07:42 PM Re: Hype: The Best Deal Out There. Period.
Paul O'Keefe Offline

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
I just went to your really nice website again and I just realized that you're the guy with the beef against the Comic Book Legal Defence Fund. Now most of the time I can separate my comics from my politics (heck I've been reading Cerebus for years) but that stance of yours is not going to help endear comic readers to buy your book.

#276927 - 12/09/04 10:52 PM Re: Hype: The Best Deal Out There. Period.
Josh Farkas - Water Media Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Ha, ha...Thanks Animalman!

The book is perfect bound with burgandy interiors. It is also nicely sized to fit snuggly in your hands. I'm a big fan of making the whole package an experience.

As for the CBLDF thing, I understand how people feel, but I can't help think they do as much harm as good. It just happens I have a different way of trying to achieve similar goals...

But thank you very much for the kind words and I hope when the book comes to a store near you, that you'll give it a spin regardless of what a jerk I may be. smile

Oh, and Free 100 page Preview, and ebook versions go up tonight!

_______________________________________ www.refreshingcontent.com

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley