Friends of King Hell Press,
Along with the new solicitation for SHINY BEASTS in the February PREVIEWS, Diamond is going to try something new by also offering resolicitations for the complete KING HELL backlist. This initiative is going to be supported by a full color ad and a profile in the catalog.

If it works it will be a great step forward, not only for KING HELL, but for all small publishers with backlist titles.

If you'd like to help build some buzz, and earn some cool KING HELL merchandise, consider joining the KING HELL IRREGULARS!

Here's all you have to do: head out on the internet in February and either start or meaningfully contribute to discussions about KING HELL books on message boards where PREVIEWS customers might congregate. The books to talk about are:

ABRAXAS AND THE EARTHMAN
BRAT PACK
THE MAXIMORTAL
THE ONE
RABID EYE
POCKET UNIVERSE
CRYPTO ZOO
and of course SHINY BEASTS

Fell free to discuss your likes or dislikes; just get and keep conversations going with folks who might be interested in these titles. Work alone or in tandem. Also feel free to build on any CAN'T GET NO or ARMY@LOVE discussions that might already be happening.

If you have success generating some decent buzz, email me the links along with your mailing adddress. My address is in my profile.

Here's what I'll send you: a MAXIMORTAL T-SHIRT! These are the 100% cotton Beefy-T's I had silkscreened for the original launch of THE MAXIMORTAL series in 1993. They're electric blue with the TM logo in bright yellow on the front and the Maximortal logo on the back. XL is the only size available. Supplies are limited.

OR: a huge 24" x 36" full color MAXIMORTAL poster on heavy glossy stock.

OR: any KING HELL trade paperback

Your choice. One prize per Irregular during this February promotion.

Thanks!