What?

Eric. Christmas isn't until friday,you can't
be drunk already.

I live in England and through the magic of
cable and satelite TV have(as has the whole
world), watched this whole thing going down
over this past year.

Now I don't presume to speak for the rest
of the world, but jeez, you really saying that the vindictiveness of this whole process
has really slipped pass you?

The man is being Impeached not even over a blowjob but essentially over whether he lied
about feeling her up while she was doing it.

And that sounds like a good reason to remove the President from office?

Man this world is truly doomed.

Armaggedon awaits.

-Noel.

#277917 - 12/22/98 12:49 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Eric L Kent Offline

Loc: Mt. Washington,KY,USA
Quote:
whether he lied
about feeling her up while she was doing it.

And that sounds like a good reason to remove the President from office?>

Nope not drunk. But I do have a problem with lying under oath. If that had been me lying under oath I would be in a cell and not typing this message. I don't care what he lied about as long as he lied under oath. And the simple fact is that if this was a republican or even Independent President..he would have had his skin flayed from his bones and we'd see people marching in front of the White House saying what bastards they are and demanding they resign.

So no. I stick by my guns and think Clinton shames not only me but the whole of the United States as well. I don't give a damn how popular a president he is. A liar is a liar. Plain and simple. I can't trust him to tell his wife the truth..how can I trust him to run the very country that I love and live in?

------------------
Eric L. Kent
Logan and the Bunny Squadron ONLINE Now at a Powermage Website near YOU!
Powermage Studios
members.aol.com/kurserod/welcome.htm

#277918 - 12/22/98 01:10 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Carlton Donaghe Offline

Loc: the American Desert
You know what's funny though, Eric, is that during the entire Iran-Contra affair, Reagan, Bush, Ollie North, all of them lied under oath, and not ONE thing was done to them. What's worse, Reagan went on TV, same as Clinton, swearing he didn't trade arms for hostages (or whatever scandal it was at the time), then three months later came out and said that, while he didn't feel like he lied, 'the facts tell him that he did.' Same as with Clinton, except that Reagan was doing far worse than engaging in consensual sex. He was doing business with peoples lives and smuggling drugs that his government sold to buy weapons with. Now to the Republicans, Reagan is some kind of hero, and it is these very Republicans who conspired to nail Clinton on whatever they could-- they just got lucky that Clinton is his own worst enemy.
So, you feel bad that Clinton shamed this country, huh? How bad do you feel that Reagan and his cronies looted the wealth of the American people, I wonder?

#277919 - 12/22/98 01:12 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Bradly E Peterson Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, Tx USA
Eric L. Kent done said this here deal:
Quote:
I don't care what he lied about as long as he lied under oath.

The only reason he ended up there is simple. They searched and searched until they could find a specific question that they knew he would HAVE to lie about. Think about it, he was asked in front of his wife and the WHOLE COUNTRY if he cheated on his wife. Me? If I HAD to answer the question, as Clinton did (he was not allowed to plead the fifth amendment), and I HAD cheated on my wife, I would have lied too. It had absolutely nothing to do with the investigation... Remember, it was the "WHITE WATER" investigation, and slowly but surely, it became the "Lewinsky Case", and no longer an investigation. There was no "case". It was an investigation, and the Lewinsky business had nothing to do with White Water. So, why did they even go there? Because they were out to get him, and abused their power to do it. Yes, that's right. Kenneth Starr should be brought up on charges. It's a sad, sad point in US History. They railroaded Clinton, pure and simple.

------------------
Bradly E. Peterson
Psychodrama Press
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
(Albert Einstein)
http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/drama/
(Albert Einstein)
www.fastlane.net/homepages/drama/

#277920 - 12/22/98 01:17 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Eric L Kent Offline

Quote:
How bad do you feel
that Reagan and his cronies looted the wealth of the American people, I
wonder?

Then they should have went after him. I'm not just going after Clinton because he is a democrat. That would make me as bad as he is for saying he is only being hunted for being a democrat.

I was young when Reagan did all of that also. Not an excuse of course..just that this with Clinton is happening in a time when I am politically aware and can speak about it.

As far as weapons...didn't Clinton also sell missle codes to China? Every president seems to arm countries all over the world and set their governmental regimes in power...and then when the regime argues with us...BOOM. That's a fact. It's the way it is. I don't like that either. So bomb me all you want also...like I said before it's just my opinion. That is why we formed the democracy in America right?

------------------
Eric L. Kent
Powermage Studios

#277921 - 12/22/98 01:18 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Carlton Donaghe Offline

Mr. Peterson, I whole-heartedly concur.

#277922 - 12/22/98 01:22 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Eric L Kent Offline

Quote:
Because they were out to get him, and abused their power to do it.
Yes, that's right. Kenneth Starr should be brought up on charges. It's a sad,
sad point in US History. They railroaded Clinton, pure and simple.

Let's do it then. Bring Starr and Reno while we are at it up on charges. They deserve it also.

------------------
Eric L. Kent
Powermage Studios

#277923 - 12/22/98 01:23 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Carlton Donaghe Offline

Actually, Eric, I don't think Clinton sold any missile codes to China. That's an allegation that, as far as I know, is unproven. I will say, though, that it's something all of my Republican relatives in Texas believe. But then, they also say that the only reason that Vietnam vets came back hating the war was because their heads were messed up from drugs, so...

Hey, has anyone heard Alan Moore's CD "Brought Into the Light," or whatever dadgum thing it's called?

#277924 - 12/22/98 01:28 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Eric L Kent Offline

Quote:
Actually, Eric, I don't think Clinton sold any missile codes to China. That's an
allegation that, as far as I know, is unproven.

Yeah I know it's all allegations..I heard it on the radio from an Army General a few months back.

And on this whole topic..Carlton and Bradly both...I don't want to seem like I'm attacking your beliefs or your stances on this horrible situation. I just have strong feelings on this and would like to think that the President of our nation would be so morally above this. I also know that Marvel would cancel all of their X-men comics tommorrow if this could be true.

So don't take my comments personally..ya know I luv ya both....lol

------------------
Eric L. Kent
Powermage Studios

#277925 - 12/22/98 02:28 AM Re: Bad News for free speech
Mute Offline

The Alan Moore CD to which Carlton refers (his third) is titled Brought To Light, and is an adaptation to performance of the comic of the same name. Anybody got a copy they don't want?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley