Topic Options
#278862 - 02/19/99 04:52 AM Midnight Cross Debut!
MidnightCross Offline

Loc: Addison, IL
Midnight Cross

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ghandi

Activists for social change, Midnight Cross takes up the fight against anything which impedes society's progress. Some of those forces are external, villainous bands with selfish goals. The harder ones are internal, long-standing prejudice and fear in the common man.

What kind of life can that be, though? Every moment is infuenced by the cause. They live, love, and experience like anyone else, but always magnified by their role. When such a strong light is focused through that lens, people are inevitably burned.

The series launches *today*, free on the Web.

-J

------------------
John Benton
Midnight Cross
www.midnightcross.com

#278863 - 03/02/99 01:12 AM Re: Midnight Cross Debut!
David Groenewegen Offline

Well I finally got around to looking at this (the Platinum edition crashed my Netscape browser twice before), and I have one question.

Am I dim, or is this not a comic, but an illustrated story? For me, comics are words and pictures together. Am I missing something, because all I see are words, with a picture that does not represent all of those words, next to them.

I'm not trying to be facetious or hyper critical here, I just don't understand.

#278864 - 03/02/99 12:11 PM Re: Midnight Cross Debut!
MidnightCross Offline

Loc: Addison, IL
>>>Well I finally got around to looking at this (the Platinum edition crashed my Netscape browser twice before), and I have one question.<<<

Crashed your browser? I'll try and figure out what went wrong.

>>>Am I dim, or is this not a comic, but an illustrated story? For me, comics are words and pictures together. Am I missing something, because all I see are words, with a picture that does not represent all of those words, next to them.<<<

No, you're spot on. M+ isn't a comic.

Y'know all those places I've said that comics should cross over into related audiences? Works both ways. [img]/resources/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

-J

------------------
John Benton
Midnight Cross
www.midnightcross.com