Hello all!
Just wanted to let you know that The Cliff Page has been updated with quite a few artists since last we spoke. Some of the new additions are:

* Eddie (From Hell) Bacchus
* Gary Spencer (Strangehaven) Millidge
* David (A Wizard's Tale) Wenzel
* Mark (Black Panther) Texeira
* Jeff (Bone) Smith
* Charles (Stardust) Vess
* Terry (Strangers in Paradise) Moore
* Jim (Batman: The Cult) Starlin
* Tony (Starman) Harris
* Andrew (Dusty Star) Robinson
* Bob (Flaming Carrot) Burden
* Kurt (Avengers) Busiek <--- I'm not kidding!
* Terry (Generation X) Dodson
* Mark (Montgomery Wart) Martin <-- my second from Mark!
* Humberto (Crimson) Ramos
* Chris (ACME Novelty Library) Ware
* Rob (Magic: The Gathering) Alexander, and
* Julie (Magic: The Gathering) Baroh

...and many more! There are now over 100 different artists featured on The Cliff Page.
For those of you who haven't visited the site yet, The Cliff Page is a gallery of convention sketches and commissioned drawings that I've collected over the last ten years. The theme is "cliffs": I've asked each artist to draw "someone or something on a cliff", and this showcases some of those pieces! I guess it's kinda strange but I really love the results, and now, with this website, I can share it with more people than those standing in line with me at a convention!

For those that HAVE been there before, in addition to new drawings, we've added "works include" blurbs for each of the artists (in case you're not familiar with their work), and links to each artist's website (if they have one). So if you have a few minutes, take a look-see!

The address is http://web3.foxinternet.net/greymalk/cliffhome.html
As always, if you have suggestions, comments, or criticisms, drop me a line or post it here!
I appreciate your time & feedback!

Cheers!
Walt Parrish,
the cliff guy