Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#332268 - 06/15/04 07:53 PM Re: RIDDICK: EVERYTHING PLUS THE KITCHEN DIESEL
SimplyJD Offline

Loc: Philly
This is THE first "blockbuster" that I'm not seeing...I just can't stomach Vin.

#332269 - 06/24/04 10:42 PM Re: RIDDICK: EVERYTHING PLUS THE KITCHEN DIESEL
Ice Offline

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Hey I am new here, just wanted to say hi and to tell you that I love the movie. I made a Vin Disel website, and I am absolutly adoring it. Not finish yet, but soon I will be. I know where he got his eye's from. He didn't lie about paying for them. He did. And the Hellhounds, got their eye's surgically done as well, because of the slam they were first used at. Riddick got his eye's in Butcher Bay. That was his first slam he ever been to. Now what Riddick didn't tell Jack was which slam to get his eye's from. I did research, and found that. Now he got them because the doctor saved his life from a gang called the Shines, in Butcher Bay. When he first got there, they beat him up and took something from him. The doctor drugged him back to his office and did the operation. He went after him and killed them and took back what was his and payed the doctor with the back of menthals. Ya..So I just wanted to put my two sense in there..Well nice talking to everyone..-Ice[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_11370286/Ice.jpg?bci732ABzraBLVVn[/img]

Where Riddick is, I will be in bed with him-Ice

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Steve Conley, The Pulse