Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#404460 - 05/10/04 08:19 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Bucky Katt Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FZ:
I want the Muslim nations to apologize NOW. For 1,500 Years of Crimes against Christians and Jews. I want them to Open Churches and Temples across their nations, otherwise their Mosques should be shut down in ALL western nations by the end of the year.

The scary thing is, I think FZ's attitudes are pretty typical of the people who support this war.

FZ is a lot like those soldiers who were butt-fucking male prisoners with chemical lights.

#404461 - 05/10/04 10:37 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Sean Murphy Offline

Loc: State of Confusion
Since FZ has twice turned tail and ran when asked to present evidence to back up his ludicrous statements (that the Christian Science monitor is a left-biased newspaper, and that Bush Sr. was attacked by liberals for his WW2 war record), I have another question for him: "Can you site an example of Muslim behaviour towards Christians and Jews worse than the Catholic Inquisition?"

The Inquisition, may I remind you, tortured and killed both Jews and Christians accused of heresy. Torture methods included (but were not limited to) the rack, thumbscrews, being forced to sit in a iron chair heated til it was glowing hot, spiked boots - sort of the footwear version of the iron maiden, and of course, flogging with hot wires. All this was done to induce confession. If the victim confessed or was otherwise found guilty, they were burned alive, or perhaps boiled, as was common in Spain.

The number of people executed this way is in dispute - Catholic apologists put the number as low as 30,000. Other claims put the number as high as nine million. The truth, most likely, is somewhere in the middle. But even if you're being conservative and put the number in the tens of thousands, can you actually come up with anything as horrendous committed by members of Islam to persecute non-Muslims? I can't think of any.

Oh, and I think it's also worth noting that unlike Al-Queda, who are extremists way out of touch with mainstream Muslims, the Inquisition was fully acting on orders of the Church Heirarchy. And yes, I know the Inquisition was a long time ago, but FZ did demand an apology for unspecified crimes dating back 1500 years...

#404462 - 05/10/04 11:03 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Korvac Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
>>>The Inquisition, may I remind you, tortured and killed both Jews and Christians accused of heresy.<<<

And Moslems.

Not to mention how the Crusades were one long torture and slaughter fest.

#404463 - 05/11/04 01:31 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
FZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Murphy:
Since FZ has twice turned tail and ran when asked to present evidence to back up his ludicrous statements (that the Christian Science monitor is a left-biased newspaper, and that Bush Sr. was attacked by liberals for his WW2 war record), I have another question for him: "Can you site an example of Muslim behaviour towards Christians and Jews worse than the Catholic Inquisition?"

The Inquisition, may I remind you, tortured and killed both Jews and Christians accused of heresy. Torture methods included (but were not limited to) the rack, thumbscrews, being forced to sit in a iron chair heated til it was glowing hot, spiked boots - sort of the footwear version of the iron maiden, and of course, flogging with hot wires. All this was done to induce confession. If the victim confessed or was otherwise found guilty, they were burned alive, or perhaps boiled, as was common in Spain.

The number of people executed this way is in dispute - Catholic apologists put the number as low as 30,000. Other claims put the number as high as nine million. The truth, most likely, is somewhere in the middle. But even if you're being conservative and put the number in the tens of thousands, can you actually come up with anything as horrendous committed by members of Islam to persecute non-Muslims? I can't think of any.

Oh, and I think it's also worth noting that unlike Al-Queda, who are extremists way out of touch with mainstream Muslims, the Inquisition was fully acting on orders of the Church Heirarchy. And yes, I know the Inquisition was a long time ago, but FZ did demand an apology for unspecified crimes dating back 1500 years...

LOL..Actually, I have more important to do, like take a dump, than waste alot of time here, talking to drooling leftist comic fans. However, the OTTOMAN EMPIRE lasted for 400 Years, and Killed Tens of Millions, it was Islam the religion of Peace at it's 'Finest.' Let's Start with That One.BTW, Bush was attacked by the Clinton Campaign as turning tail and running in the Pacific, and he bailed out and let his fellow pilots get slaughtered. James Carville hatched that one. The CSM, has a decidely Left-Wing Heirachy, used to know someone on the CSM Board, a Ramsey Clark Kook Lefty.

#404464 - 05/11/04 01:41 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
FZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Ayo aka Deadpan Darryl:

I'm not a tough guy. I'm a decent guy, and like any decent guy, I just hope you'd fuck yourself, you racist piece of shit.

WTF is this Racist nonsense, Islam is not a Race, it's a Belief. YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

#404465 - 05/11/04 02:01 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
FZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bucky Katt:

The scary thing is, I think FZ's attitudes are pretty typical of the people who support this war.

FZ is a lot like those soldiers who were butt-fucking male prisoners with chemical lights.

I'd never Butt-F*** anyone..LOL Listen, you can believe what you want about Muslims, I've lived with them, for several years, when I was in the service, a handful are sane people, and they want to leave the area. I'm not your enemy, dude, they are and they don't give a F*** who they kill, to them we're ALL infidels. Bye.

#404466 - 05/11/04 09:25 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
justapilgrim32 Offline

Loc: monroe n.c.
Quote:
I've heard of the blind leading the blind, now we've got the racist fuckwit leading the racist fuckwit. What an improvement.

I suppose since Korvac the Magnificent said it must be true? :rolleyes:

Look, all i was saying is that intolerant govt's can and do lead to intolerant citizens. That many of the Islamic countries of the middle east are stuck in the 18th century and refuse to condone any sort of freedom of religion is not blasphemy or "racism". It's the simple fact of the matter, you sarcastic, pacifest ego maniac! Intolerance breeds intolerance. That you have to go back to the dark ages to find a time when Christian leadership encouraged such barbary only highlite's my point. Radical Islam, and particularly fundemntalist Islam government is a big problem in our time (now.. today!!), uless you condone car bombings, suicide bombers, and world wide terrorist organizations... which i'm not certain you do not, seeing as you generally have the same enemy...America. I'm not here to paint peace loving regular old Muslim's as inherantly evil either, i'm speaking to the fundy nutjob's that make life harder on all of us. That certain Govt's condone, encourage and breed intolerance is no stretch, the Arabian peninsula is full of them. That those same nations are the breeding ground and origin point for Al Qaida and others just like them should come as a shock to no one. Pardon me if calling a spade a spade offends your tender sensibilities, i'm sure you'll find a way to manage.

Steve

#404467 - 05/11/04 10:36 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Korvac Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
says the guy who suggested nuking the area because their skin wasn't brown enough yet.

Accept it. You're a racist fuckwit. Wear the badge with pride.

#404468 - 05/11/04 12:54 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
justapilgrim32 Offline

Loc: monroe n.c.
Quote:
says the guy who suggested nuking the area because their skin wasn't brown enough

Ya know, if that were true i probably would be a "racist fuckwit", but seeing as I've never said any such of a damn thing i'd appreciate a full retraction. I don't know if it's the Ameri-envy or just your hatred for me individually that clouded your judegement on this, but either way the true colors of Korvac the Magnificent are shining thru! Get your damn facts straight before you start accusing me of some heavy shit like racism you dimwitted turd.

#404469 - 05/11/04 01:02 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
B. Michael White Offline

Loc: Nowhere
I think you're thinking of Jedimaster123 as the one making the 'nukes comments. As much as I think Steve has horrible sentence structure and says some pretty damn naive things, I don't think that he ever made that comment.
Black Adam in Infinite Crisis #6 (A'la Lawson):
"Now help me eat his eyeballs. Bitch"

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >