Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#404480 - 05/12/04 11:35 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Jedimaster123 Offline

Loc: Delaware
Quote:
Originally posted by Korvac:
says the guy who suggested nuking the area because their skin wasn't brown enough yet.

Accept it. You're a racist fuckwit. Wear the badge with pride.

Yes, that was me and I wear my badge right above my pecker.

#404481 - 05/12/04 12:40 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Korvac Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It must be a very small badge.

#404482 - 05/14/04 04:55 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Sean Murphy Offline

Loc: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally posted by FZ:

See, that's where your wrong. Islam is way of Life, politics included. There is NO Separation of Church and State. Athens, Rome, and the others were NOT already Islamic. It's like saying Aztecs were Already Catholic.

The Catholic Church , and Spain , were mostly responsible for the Inquisition. It was no where near as Harsh as the Treatment at the Hands ofn 'Suliman.'

Sorry dude, I still insist that the Ottoman Empire is no example of "Islamic crimes". All empires, by definition, are founded on conquest, war, and killing. I'm sure the Romans, the Brits, and the Ottomans told themselves they were all bringing the advantages of their advanced culture to the savages. You have not produced a shred of evidence that the Ottomans were worse than any others.

As for the "no separation between church and state" thing, neither was there any in Europe at that time. To judge one culture my modern morals but not judge it's contemporaries the same way is ridiculous.

Oh, and by the way, when the First Crusade conquered Jerusalem, they slaughtered thousands of Jews who'd been living there in peace under the rule of the Moslem Arabs. Read a history book before making your outlandish assertions, whydontcha?

#404483 - 05/17/04 12:49 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Cisco Bunny Offline

Loc: New York City
I am amazed by FZ. He is largely defending the torture of the Iraqi POWs (although not really having the balls to come right out and say it).

OK, you aren't outraged by the fact they were tortured.

But could you AT LEAST be outraged by the fact that their actions will cause the death of American soldiers and civilians, both here and abroad?

Doing anything but condemning the actions of these brain-dead swine is akin to defending the actions of some moron on your football team who jumped the line before the snap, leading to a game-losing penalty. Just because he was eager to kick ass doesn't mean he didn't just lose the game, in shear rash ignorance. He's a worthless fuck-up of a bed-bug, and deserves to be beaten down like an egg-sucking dog. And that's whether he is one of the 7 scapegoat-soldiers in the pictures, or some Chicken Hawk son of a bitch named Rumsfeld or Bush.

#404484 - 05/17/04 01:18 AM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Cisco Bunny Offline

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Originally posted by smackroscoe:
[img]http://www.allhatnocattle.net/jordan.jpg[/img]

Actually, the fact that Bush apologized to the Prez of Jordan for what we did to Iraqis says everything you need to know about the man's foreign policy.

Why did he do it? Because Jordan is a predominately Moslem nation, and thus the same thing as Iraq (at least to that ol' towel-snapper Bush). And we invaded Iraq because those who attacked us on 9/11 were Moslems. That's the only reasoning that both Bush and every single supporter of this war has been able to provide.

For Bush, this is a religious war, and nothing else. Actually, it's this way for both he and Bin Laden.

Maybe it's time we had a Prez who was a little better than Bin Laden, both mentally and spiritually.

#404485 - 05/19/04 05:13 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
FZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Murphy:

Sorry dude, I still insist that the Ottoman Empire is no example of "Islamic crimes". All empires, by definition, are founded on conquest, war, and killing. I'm sure the Romans, the Brits, and the Ottomans told themselves they were all bringing the advantages of their advanced culture to the savages. You have not produced a shred of evidence that the Ottomans were worse than any others.

As for the "no separation between church and state" thing, neither was there any in Europe at that time. To judge one culture my modern morals but not judge it's contemporaries the same way is ridiculous.

Oh, and by the way, when the First Crusade conquered Jerusalem, they slaughtered thousands of Jews who'd been living there in peace under the rule of the Moslem Arabs. Read a history book before making your outlandish assertions, whydontcha?

I've read plenty of Books, and being a Military History Major, my assertions aren't outlandish, but, your condescending attitude aside perhaps it's YOU who should read of the 400 year-old struggle against the Rape and Destruction of the Muslims. BTW, Jews who'd been living in Peace under the rule of Moslem Arabs...ROFL..That's a real knee-slapper.

#404486 - 05/19/04 05:15 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
FZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco Bunny:
I am amazed by FZ. He is largely defending the torture of the Iraqi POWs (although not really having the balls to come right out and say it).

OK, you aren't outraged by the fact they were tortured.

But could you AT LEAST be outraged by the fact that their actions will cause the death of American soldiers and civilians, both here and abroad?

Doing anything but condemning the actions of these brain-dead swine is akin to defending the actions of some moron on your football team who jumped the line before the snap, leading to a game-losing penalty. Just because he was eager to kick ass doesn't mean he didn't just lose the game, in shear rash ignorance. He's a worthless fuck-up of a bed-bug, and deserves to be beaten down like an egg-sucking dog. And that's whether he is one of the 7 scapegoat-soldiers in the pictures, or some Chicken Hawk son of a bitch named Rumsfeld or Bush.

Chicken Hawk is a Child Molestor, STOP using it, even Leftists against the War don't do that anymore.

As for lecturing me about balls, writing nasty words to a bunch of NERDS here, hardly qualifies you for BIG BALLS.

#404487 - 05/19/04 06:04 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
Sean Murphy Offline

Loc: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally posted by FZ:

I've read plenty of Books, and being a Military History Major, my assertions aren't outlandish, but, your condescending attitude aside perhaps it's YOU who should read of the 400 year-old struggle against the Rape and Destruction of the Muslims. BTW, Jews who'd been living in Peace under the rule of Moslem Arabs...ROFL..That's a real knee-slapper.

Evidence? Cites? Footnotes, perhaps?

You're the one who started this whole thing; it's your job to provide evidence to back up your claims. If we aren't convinced by your evidence and want to publicly dispute it, it's our job to provide evidence corraborating our view. Get it?

Simply announcing you're a military history major and expecting us to take your word on everytihng thereafter doesn't cut it.

#404488 - 05/19/04 07:12 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
jack Offline

Loc: Just south of NYC
Well, he's right about the Chicken Hawk comment.

#404489 - 05/19/04 08:31 PM Re: MUSLIM NATIONS APOLOGIZE NOW!
grendel824 Offline

Loc: Mission Viejo, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by FZ:

Chicken Hawk is a Child Molestor, STOP using it, even Leftists against the War don't do that anymore.

As for lecturing me about balls, writing nasty words to a bunch of NERDS here, hardly qualifies you for BIG BALLS.

If you feel he's insulting you, just ignore him. Making posts just to throw jabs back and forth doesn't contribute anything.

If you have an opinion, share it but expect it to be challenged. Back it up if you can, but hurling insults, even if it's in response, just leads to lots of stuff that nobody wants to read. There are enough people on this board who encourage that kind of thing, but most don't care to see it.

Ed

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >