Topic Options
#457651 - 01/02/01 11:22 PM Announcement/Hype: My first full length comic!!
Tyler Walpole Offline

Loc: Des Moines, Iowa
Hey everybody, I just wanted to make an announcement that I've finally got a full length full color comic coming out. And, as luck would have it its a project I've dreamed of doing since long before I had the ability to do so.

The name of the project?

Dungeons and Dragons: In the Shadow of Dragons

Here's a link to a preview page on Diamond's site featuring a fully painted cover by Hung Mac.

It ships in March and is listed in this month's Previews. This is the best work I've done to date. So everyone tell your local retailers to order a couple of 'em!

If anyone's curious about my art, here's my online portfolio . Any feedback is always welcomed [img]/resources/ubb/wink.gif[/img] !
-------------------------------------

Tyler Walpole

Comics and Illustration

#457652 - 01/03/01 12:40 AM Re: Announcement/Hype: My first full length comic!!
Fernando H. Ramirez Offline

Loc: San Antonio, TX, Bexar
Tyler:
Congratulations! I remember that really cool feeling when I saw my first comics work published back in 1993. It's a great feeling that you will definitely cherish. You have the beginnings of a good style... keep working and you'll only get better and better. Your enthusiasm is apparent. I'll be sure and order a copy of your book when I turn in my order form... we gotta support our fellow artists!

A few of your web pages came up blank, so I got the impression your website is a work in progress. In particular, I enjoyed the inked / continuity pages (the first ones). They looked pretty cool. I liked the way you had them set up... they came up pretty fast.

Best,

------------------
http://www.fernandoramirez.com