Topic Options
#457661 - 01/03/01 10:46 PM KC ComiCon announces lineup for its spring show -- Kaluta, Mignola, Nowlan & more
gregriffic Offline

Loc: Lawrence, KS 66046
Hi,
You are all cordially invited to the spring Kansas City ComiCon, March 17 & 18. Our guests include Mike Kaluta, Mike Mignola, Kevin Nowlan, Steve Lightle, and Anna-Maria Cool. This is a fun, more casual show with the emphasis on comics, collectibles and creators -- the kind of show you thought was gone. Admission is only $5 a day. For more information, directions, etc. please email me at yrogerg@ukans.edu or go to
http://members.nbci.com/ghuneryager/KansasCityComiCon.htm

Thanks,
Greg Huneryager

#457662 - 01/12/01 01:31 PM Re: KC ComiCon announces lineup for its spring show -- Kaluta, Mignola, Nowlan & more
Jason Arnett Offline

Loc: Lawrence, KS USA
I've been invited to attend, as well and will be behind the table on Sunday. It's my first con from that perspective, so I'm pretty excited. The initial 14 issue run of Jackleg Comics will have concluded then, but the last issue will be less than a month old. Can't wait to meet Kaluta and Mignola. Met Nowlan last time he was in KC and he was a very cool gentleman.

------------------
Jason Arnett
Jackleg Writer
jack_leg@hotmail.com
Website coming soon...