Hey Ya'll!

I know this is not exactly on topic for this forum, but I'm betting that someone here can give me a hand. We are currently recruiting guests for UncommonCon and need some more knowledge to make our decisions intelligently. We cover comic books, games, books, art, and TV/movies. Now, for those first four, we know pretty well how to find out who is popular and who would make a good guest. It is for the TV/movie group that we are kind of at a loss. As you might guess, we bring in people in science-fiction & fantasy type shows like Xena, Babylon 5, and such.

So, what I am wondering where there is a source, preferably online, to find ratings for the appropriate shows. Like, for example, we can go to amazon.com to find the bestselling books, or we can go to "Comics & Games Retailer" magazine for the popularity of comic books and games, and other sources. So, what we are looking for is something similar for TV shows. Someplace you can look up the Neilsons or the rankings or something liks that. I know it's out there, but I hate doing messy web-searches, and I figure one of you knowledgeable folks know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

------------------
James Echols
james@uncommoncon.com
Festival Producer - UncommonCon, www.uncommoncon.com
Business Coach - Uncommon Solutions
ride the revolution
Business Coach - Uncommon Solutions
ride the revolution