I've Been thinking of releasing a CD for my website and at future conventions....I would like to create a Comic Book Tutor Section on the CD even though there are already so many great books out there like Will Eisners. I don't want to copycat anyone's tutorials and could use some writing, coloring, inking and penciling assistance strickly voluntary (Sorry No Pay since I plan on offering this for FREE). I want to be able to provide a New Unique Resource for the New Aspiring Artists of today on a CD Rom I am making. This is great exposure and I will send you a copy of it...you name will be credited and you can even have a Bio Page! There is no current Deadline. Just send me an E-mail to let me know what you want to contribute and it'll be fun! You can cover any topic you want since I would need all topics at this point. Feel free to send my your thoughts and ideas additionaly. So check out my website if you feel it will help and send me an E-mail to let me know what you'd like to contribute.

------------------
Best,
Dave Hyatt
E-mail: dhyatt@hyattart.com