Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#467136 - 06/15/01 12:52 AM Re: Todd about Eclipse
NatGertler Offline

Y'know, when Todd first bought out what remained of Eclipse, my immediate assumption was that he was after the Airboy rights, for action figures. I guess that was wrong, but I still feel it would make an interesting line...

#467137 - 06/15/01 10:30 AM Re: Todd about Eclipse
BeauSmith Offline

Paul,

Thank you for the words of respect. I only use my fists when kindness fails now days.

On a personal note, I really believe that creator rights in the comic book industry, video games and general entertainment is more important now than ever before. There should be written contracts between creators and publishers before they belly up to the bar together. That way nobody's got any weasels jumpin' out of their pants later to bite the other guy on the ass. It protects both parties and let's everyone know how the game is gonna end.

Nat,

Ya know....that was one of my big wishes the day Todd called me up on the phone and said "Hey, bud...guess what? You're workin'; for Eclipse again!" I gotta say, that was a real funny moment for me.

I wold love to see the Airboy figures as toys. Can you imagine Birdie the plane as a moveable toy?? I also have to add that being the greedy self centered kinda' guy I am....I would love to see The Black Terror that Chuck Dixon, Dan Brereton and I did.

I never count anything out. Ya never know.

Thanks,

Beau

#467138 - 06/15/01 10:33 AM Re: Todd about Eclipse
BeauSmith Offline

Hey...pardon all my typos.....it's dark in this beer joint I'm havin' breakfast in.

Pass the pickled eggs,

Beau

#467139 - 06/15/01 01:52 PM Re: Todd about Eclipse
S.D. Moose Offline

Loc: Carmi, IL, USA
How's about Airboy:the Animated Series?
Hello HBO Family? Cartoon Network? ABC? Anybody?

------------------
Sean

"Let's all enjoy the sex act before Congress repeals it."-Groucho Marx

http://www.digitalwebbing.net/comics/

#467140 - 06/15/01 02:21 PM Re: Todd about Eclipse
Hunk Offline

I do pitty any one that mess with CLive and honestly i would love to see Todd and CLive fight. I like seeing fights cause i am mentally ill. As for hellraseir toys not a chance in hell Disney owns the irghtsd to the movie and said they will not give the rights to make toys. Till that Evil place burns downw e are screwed unless Toddy makes a Cendobite that looks likepinhead so we can custom that guy we can't. Beu what work did you do on the Tapping the Vein? what other books did you do i have a few old eclipes comics that you might have worked on but i don't have them with in reach. If you could just list them and i can compare them to what i have or can get i would love to have an autograph on them thanks

#467141 - 06/15/01 04:36 PM Re: Todd about Eclipse
Hunk Offline

Eclipse filled for bankrupsy right? Why? where sales that low? What happened to Epic comics? I have alot of back isse i get for like 25 cents of thier stuff all of it is really good but what happened to them? And Adventure comics i found a copy of their Lurking Fear adaptation and am now a little ticked i can't find the others. Also what happened To Now? I use to get some of the Green Hornet comics, but what is up with them?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3