Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#467645 - 06/06/01 05:56 PM Re: CREATORS RIGHTS
Kayo Offline

To the person who initially claimed his name was KYLEBAKER-

Yes, you should be ashamed of your behavior here and elsewhere on this board. You used the problems of these earlier creators just to try and provoke other posters into making comments about Todd which you could then deride. You've posted "How does this relate to todd?" on several threads that had absolutely nothing to do with Todd or the issues surrounding him.

Of course it's obvious that posters who post for the primary purpose of upsetting other people who post on this board won't feel any shame, their real satisfaction only comes from other people's discomfort. But they really SHOULD feel ashamed.

-Kelley O'Hearn

#467646 - 06/06/01 09:06 PM Re: CREATORS RIGHTS
iusetobekb Offline

Loc: hawaii
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayo:
To the person who initially claimed his name was KYLEBAKER-

Yes, you should be ashamed of your behavior here and elsewhere on this board. You used the problems of these earlier creators just to try and provoke other posters into making comments about Todd which you could then deride. You've posted "How does this relate to todd?" on several threads that had absolutely nothing to do with Todd or the issues surrounding him.

Of course it's obvious that posters who post for the primary purpose of upsetting other people who post on this board won't feel any shame, their real satisfaction only comes from other people's discomfort. But they really SHOULD feel ashamed.

-Kelley O'Hearn

kelly ,my name is Kyle Baker,i made no claims to be the comic book writer Kyle Baker.I've said the opposite in many posts.I changed my name because of the confusion,nobody made me,so don't say i claim to be any one.
Yes i've said what does this have to do with todd? in many forums with a little [img]/resources/ubb/smile.gif[/img] behind them all.people ignore them because it is a joke.look around the message board,I've had most of my topics turned into a todd bashing forum,including the creators rights one on By the first poster.
I havent used the problems on gil and jack and the others to provoke todd talk,you jerk.But like every other thing on this board i expected it to turn to todd bashing so why waste my time typing every fucking person to get ripped off by marvel and DC,none of you care anyway,stan lee he's rich so fuck him and the artists who's backs he rode on.right?cause that's what i've been reading.
I have more respect for these comic book artists and writers "i have used to start Todd Bashing" If i want to do that i'll go to another topic.
And i hope you are real uncomfortable,you should be,the men addressed in this topic were really stolen from,they don't just claim to have been,like neil gaiman.This should make you very uncomfortable seeing them talked about like garbage by posters in this topic.

[This message has been edited by iusetobekb (edited 06-06-2001).]

#467647 - 06/11/01 06:14 PM Re: CREATORS RIGHTS
iusetobekb Offline

Loc: hawaii
Please a request to all people jealous of todd mcfarlane,all who pretend to be intrested in todd ripping off gaiman just so they can insult a millionare and make themselves feel important.Please write something to marvel and dc comics.ask them to give spiderman back to ditko so he can reap the profits from the movie,as mark eaviner suggested,the method used to secure rights to many characters were sloppy at best,illegal most likely.or something to that effect,but you already read his posts,if you go this far.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5