Topic Options
#474900 - 09/15/01 01:39 AM How does all the horrible events affect Marvels' NYC?
Darth Bob Villa Offline

my friend told me that the chopper scene in the spidey movie is gone now because of the obvious....

but how will companies react to this... the ones that base their stories on real americain new york.

i mean how can spider-man swing in new york city now and that there would still be the towers????

how will marvel manage to pull this off (if they do) and to not make people more dissed than they are....

marvel is based on manhattan mostly so logically it should fit that if something disappears it should disappear also in the marvel universe...otherwise there would be an enormous paradox...

dc does not have that problem but marvel does...

would it be morally right to do so?

I pause to think on all of this and there is no easy answer....all kinds of chains of toughts go into this and it should be done the right way...a dignified way.

Nevertheless my heart go to my americain cousins...that was the biggest piece of cowardess i have seen...i know that usa will get back up from this not without pain and suffering but they will...

Canadians may seem to see life in a different way but when they attacked our our cousins they have messed with the wrong people too...we stick together....

A prayer goes to all the folks out there helping and reading this.

DBV

#474901 - 09/15/01 05:33 PM Re: How does all the horrible events affect Marvels' NYC?
Brian Jacks Offline

Loc: NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob Villa:

i mean how can spider-man swing in new york city now and that there would still be the towers????

Who cares?

-Brian

#474902 - 09/16/01 10:07 PM Re: How does all the horrible events affect Marvels' NYC?
comicpunk Offline

Loc: st. louis, mo, usa
i assume they will just NOT draw them anymore... no explanation, just not there. i'm not sure what they would do about older material. hopefully they wouldn't have to edit the building out. i mean we can't pretend it wasn't there. this reminds me i was flipping through some old new teen titans issues and there they were, on every other page it seemed. its still hard to believe...

#474903 - 09/17/01 08:51 AM Re: How does all the horrible events affect Marvels' NYC?
GregF Offline

Loc: CT
There are 5000 people missing and presumed dead... so I really can't bring myself to care whether a fictional universe -- ANY fictional universe -- keeps drawing the Twin Towers or not.