Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#476727 - 10/05/01 05:42 AM My 2 cents!!!
Silver Surfer Offline

Loc: Rotterdam Holland
I am a marvel zombie and proud of it Who's with me?

I collect almost al the series that marvel publishes and love them al. I am a DC hater cause the books just sucks and the carecters are just a couple of dorky boyscout with superman being the biggest dork there is.
And the so called special things they do like that stupid 1 million issieu a while back and now this name reconition isseu's that they will publish the idee just sucks
The nam of dc makes me puke!!

I love the speches Bill Jemas makes and support him in the great decicions that he and and Joe Q made the last year.

I collect:

New X-men
Uncanny X-men (the only title idont like but thats because of the lousy writer bij the name of Joe Cassey the a$$hole)
X-treme x-men
X-force
Brotherhood
Ultimate X-men
Unlimited X-men
Wolverine
Amazing Spiderman
Incredible Hulk
Avengers
Fantastic Four
Black Panter
Iron Man ( Ilove Frank Tieri on this and wolverine i love the guy)
Thunderbolts
Deadpool
Exiles
Punisher
War Machine
Universe X

And I admit it i also cheat i read the comics of crossgen and Jim balent also

Tarot witch of the black rose (Great artist this balent guy whould love him on fantastic four or avengers/X-men
Sojourn
Crux
Scion
Negation (very anktios about this title sound a litle like "Age of apocolypse")

the rest i just dont read i dont read dark horse (did read buffy but dropped it around issiue 14)and i don't read any dc i just hate dc i read the dead of superman but that was just crap don't read batman or any thing else it just feels like flushing my money down the toilet when i read dc.

well im happy now i said what i wanted to do

Read Black Panter!!!!!! Its a smart book writen by a great writer!!!!

#476728 - 10/05/01 06:16 AM Re: My 2 cents!!!
Barry Bondage Offline

Loc: ill
Black Panther is a smart book after you buy it?

#476729 - 10/05/01 06:40 AM Re: My 2 cents!!!
Silver Surfer Offline

Loc: Rotterdam Holland
Hee bondage boy just because you don't agree with what i'm saying, doesn't mean black panter is a dumb book because i read it.

You probaly are a dc lover huh?

Why don't jou just stik a superman comic up your a$$ Bondage boy. You'l probebly love it.

sm dumb a$$

#476730 - 10/05/01 08:54 AM Re: My 2 cents!!!
jack Offline

Loc: Just south of NYC
no no no, you do stuff like this in the Gutters, dude!

#476731 - 10/05/01 10:58 AM Re: My 2 cents!!!
MacrossPlus Offline

Loc: ny
how old is this kid? this is the dumbest & most immature rant i've ever heard. no publisher is truly better than the other. every company has their fair share of good books. most of those books that you listed were written by guys who've worked for (and are still working for) dc comics & other companies.

#476732 - 10/05/01 11:15 AM Re: My 2 cents!!!
snoid Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MacrossPlus:
no publisher is truly better than the other.

fantagraphics/top shelf/ highwater/ and the many small artcomics publishers are better than marvel or dc. heck I'd even say that dark horse is a better publisher then marvel and dc, even with all the shit dark horse does.
Terry

#476733 - 10/05/01 12:11 PM Re: My 2 cents!!!
MacrossPlus Offline

Loc: ny
All publishers do not print the same type of genres. Thats why I still say that one is not better than the other. Snoid, you seem to favor the small press comics while Silver Surfer prefers the super-hero genre. To me, thats like comparing apples and oranges. You can't compare "Milk & Cheese" to "JLA" or "Ultimate Spider-man" to "Star Wars." I understand that everyone has their preferences and I think that it is adsurd to say that one is TRULY better than another. I'm not playing favorites but, I think people should be open to everything before they make such a biased comment.

#476734 - 10/05/01 12:36 PM Re: My 2 cents!!!
Howard Offline

Gee, what a slam against Crossgen...

#476735 - 10/05/01 01:02 PM Re: My 2 cents!!!
snoid Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MacrossPlus:
All publishers do not print the same type of genres. Thats why I still say that one is not better than the other. Snoid, you seem to favor the small press comics while Silver Surfer prefers the super-hero genre. To me, thats like comparing apples and oranges. You can't compare "Milk & Cheese" to "JLA" or "Ultimate Spider-man" to "Star Wars." I understand that everyone has their preferences and I think that it is adsurd to say that one is TRULY better than another. I'm not playing favorites but, I think people should be open to everything before they make such a biased comment.

granted, what you like and don't like is a matter of personal taste, which means if you look at it with an cold eye, one is not better then the other. However having come from a superhero back ground, I was buying spiderman off the rack in a drug store pre-comic stores as a wee lad, I feel all the publishers I listed above put out a better comic product then marvel or dc or image or any of the others that only do superheros. I'm not slaming superhero comics, although I can't understand why any adult would want to read them, but there has to be some sort of level of whats good and what is not. And to me what marvel and dc goes is just not good.
Terry

[This message has been edited by snoid (edited 10-05-2001).]

#476736 - 10/05/01 01:13 PM Re: My 2 cents!!!
The OC Offline

I think Silver Surfer is absolutely, 100 percent correct, and has earned the respected rank of PMM -- Permanent Marvelite Maximus!

I tip my hat to you, stalwart sentinel of the spaceways!

------------------
"Obviously, Otto's 'fool sensing' apparatus
only works on others and not himself."

-- Heuristic Heidi MacDonald, 10 August 01

"You have [my] contempt." -- Alan Light to disappointed TBG subscriber.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >