Topic Options
#476790 - 10/06/01 07:31 PM CROSSGEN TO RELEASE RUSE
Gandalf21 Offline

Loc: Dallas
Its on the way, boys and girls! This October, CrossGeneration Comics is going to release the Best of the Best! Tired of the same old Super Heroics?! Not Interested in Fantasy or Science Fiction?! Looking for a comic like that movie you saw that just kept you guessing?! Well then, my friends, RUSE is the book for you! CrossGeneration Comics is plunging head first into the Mystery/Detective genre!

Mark Alessi, CrossGen President and CEO says:
"Folks, RUSE is the real deal, I have just finished reading it and it is not only the finest book we have ever produced it will most certainly become a classic! Every legitimate player in this business has their Spiderman or Batman and RUSE will be, we believe that player for us! Congrats in advance to Mark, Butch, Mike and Laura! Just superb!!! So if you like your retailer tell them to order a few extra copies because this once, and just this once, we will be printing primarily to order. You know, for just one brief moment while reading RUSE I was back in the early sixties picking up Spiderman #1 off the stands, except this time I knew what I had in
my hands!"

You heard the man, folks! Printing primarily to order just this once! So get out there and have your retailers put RUSE on your list TODAY!!!

**This proud message has been brought to you by Gandalf21** http://www.crossgen.com

------------------

#476791 - 10/06/01 08:37 PM Re: CROSSGEN TO RELEASE RUSE
Weezadeth Offline

LOL! I know you're just doing your job but.......

.........HOLY SHAMELESS PLUG, BATMAN!