Loc: Just south of NYC
I love crack!

Oh, you are talking about drugs.

never mind....

[This message has been edited by jack (edited 12-28-2001).]

#481653 - 12/29/01 09:06 AM Re: Bottom line on DK2
MarcDeering Offline

Loc: Newport News, VA.
Sam, now c'mon. I say that to everyone here whose opinions I don't agree with. It's not to be taken literally.

And Jack's right, I love crack too! You know, clevage.

Hehehe...

------------------
Marc Deering
Embellisher
I BLEED black ink...
Double Eye Studios
Potlatchcomics.org

#481654 - 12/29/01 09:10 AM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Samuel Catalino Offline

Marc,

Just to let you know...I LOVED Lord of the Rings....the movie that is....

I wholeheartly concur with your assessment of the film

#481655 - 12/29/01 10:05 AM Re: Bottom line on DK2
jack Offline

Your assessment is correct Mr Deering. I have to take severely copious amounts of drugs for many days to approach the state that Sammy acheives naturally

#481656 - 12/29/01 10:02 PM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Samuel Catalino Offline

Does that mean you are the local drug dealer as well as the local comic dealer, Jack?

Just thought I would ask...

#481657 - 12/30/01 12:48 AM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Merkin Offline

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Not having prefaced his above comment with one of those pointlessly plentiful smiley face icons, one can only presume that Sam is seriously making a slanderous innuendo towards Mr. Venooker, and attempting to poison the minds of local community pillars against Mr. Venooker's business establishment.

How horrible to see such a display of immoral behaviour on the part of Mr. Catalino. I can only encourage Mr. Venooker to vigorously defend his reputation, and that of his establishment, by filing a slander suit against the offending poster. In the spirit of unity and community coalesence, though, I encourage Mr. Venooker to forgive Sam his trespasses if he agrees to post a message to all areas of this message board which looks something like this;

"I, Sam Catalino, have a defective sense of irony and very little comprehension of what constitutes humor. Combined with my inability to understand the intricacies of subtlety, politics, comic book writing and polite discourse, I find myself in the unique position of not being able to comprehend the ramifications of even my own posts. If I understood the meaning of forgiveness I would beg same from Jack and all other Comicon.com posters who might be offended or even been irritated by my inane postings and posting patterns. I throw myself on the mercy of the community citing my willingness to be a straw man for all the silliest causes as a mitigating factor."

Jack, please, if Sammy is willing to post a message to that effect, forgive him. Obviously he knows not what he does.

#481658 - 12/30/01 09:21 AM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Samuel Catalino Offline

"Merkin" AKA another of Jacks sock puppets was upset with this question I asked..

"Does that mean you are the local drug dealer as well as the local comic dealer, Jack?"

Just thought I would ask..."

Now no where does this state that Jack is a drug dealer(the question brought forth by Jack's admission prior to above post), it is a question, not a statement.

Of course I am not surprised that "mudkin" could tell the difference.

All there is the fact whether we are talking about legal or illegal drugs...

#481659 - 12/30/01 12:04 PM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Merkin Offline

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Shammykins, you paranoid little strawman nudnik, are you really under the impression that all who find you ludicrous are as one?

The truth of the matter is that your inferences against Venooker were quite clear, and would only be judged ambiguous in the court of Mommy-and-Daddy-who-want-to-avoid-punishing-bad-baby-Sham.

And here I've gone to all the trouble of putting your truest deepest apology into words only to have you turn on me.

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Sam, you silly little goombah wanna-be. Have you no decency? (Sorry about that. Sometimes I just can't help posing rhetorical questions.)

Now stop being so un-Merkin and apologize to Jackie.

#481660 - 12/30/01 04:58 PM Re: Bottom line on DK2
jack Offline

No Easybake, I'm not the local drug delaer as well.

I do smoke pot however, so I know what it's like to be stoned. You could say in response, "I don't have to smoke pot to know what it's like to be stoned" you know a la some of your earlier DK2 comments about not having to read the book to be able to comment about it.

About DK2 I'll argue with you. But Sammy, you are naturally wasted, so I would say you would never have to take drugs to be more stoned than me, for example.

That's simply all I meant, you are so high when you post that no matter how hard I try, I can't achieve the satori you so obviously have been naturally graced with.

I think it's the Florida water, but then what do I know?

#481661 - 12/30/01 07:42 PM Re: Bottom line on DK2
Samuel Catalino Offline

"About DK2 I'll argue with you. But Sammy, you are naturally wasted, so I would say you would never have to take drugs to be more stoned than me, for example.

That's simply all I meant, you are so high when you post that no matter how hard I try, I can't achieve the satori you so obviously have been naturally graced with.

I think it's the Florida water, but then what do I know?"

Actually I don't do drugs of any kind, I only get high(in altitude) when I am flying on an airplane.

Answer to your last("...what do I know?") question. Nothing. Of course, that is not surprising.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >