Topic Options
#482423 - 12/27/01 07:12 PM ...please read
Sul Offline

Loc: London City
I'm making an 'advice and favor' post... I'll just get that straight before I start...

If you are still here I'd like to put forward some questions and favors of you people as I really do respect a lot of your views...

Well I'm about to put forward my first site, with my portfolio and current work projects on it. What I asking is, what advice can you give me to make a VERY decent illustration and animation site? (My style is part 'Adam Warren'ish and partly Bruce Timm)

The other thing is I would love to get as much collaborations as possible as I always find that you end up coming out with an unexpected piece, that looks so very cool...

I know I'm rambling on a bit but I'd just like some help to be as good as possible...

p.s. If any body would like to work on any drawings together or send any 'celebration' pieces for the opening of the site then just let me know...

email me

work@toekeeo-ghettoe.com
Thanks for reading,

Sul

[This message has been edited by Sul (edited 12-30-2001).]

#482424 - 12/30/01 07:23 PM Re: ...please read
Sul Offline

When I said 'please read' I kinda would've liked a reply also...

I'm only trying to make a decent, cool site here...

Sul...

#482425 - 12/31/01 02:41 PM Re: ...please read
metron Offline

I am not an artist, so I can't really help you, but it seems to me that Draw! magazine might be able to help you at least a little. Just go to www.twomorrows.com and hit the illustration of Draw! magazine. Good luck.

#482426 - 01/01/02 01:33 PM Re: ...please read
Sul Offline

cheers dude... [img]/resources/ubb/smile.gif[/img]