Topic Options
#493180 - 05/24/02 05:36 PM 80's nostalgia
comicslam Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi,
A few questions about the 80's nostalgia:

1) Anybody know what the chances are that there would be a made a comic series in the future from the cartoon series M.A.S.K. (mobile armored strike kommand)?
2) What's the price people/comic shops charge for Transformers #1 or #2 (both decepticon and autobot covers)? Are they still rising in value?
3) I don't know if anyone is able to help me out on this one, but when I was a kid there was this Manga cartoon on a French network (I'm from Belgium) called 'Chevaliers du Zodiac' which translates to something like 'Zodiac Knights' and it was about heroes getting armor and powers from some of the mystical animals (like Pegasus). Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, where I can find info or a site about this cartoon?

I hope some of you can answer my questions.
Thanks.

#493181 - 05/24/02 05:47 PM Re: 80's nostalgia
NatGertler Offline

Doing a search on Google for "Chevaliers du Zodiac" brings up a number of sites, some of which look like they're what you want.

#493182 - 05/24/02 05:49 PM Re: 80's nostalgia
Juunigou Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by comicslam:
3) I don't know if anyone is able to help me out on this one, but when I was a kid there was this Manga cartoon on a French network (I'm from Belgium) called 'Chevaliers du Zodiac' which translates to something like 'Zodiac Knights' and it was about heroes getting armor and powers from some of the mystical animals (like Pegasus). Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, where I can find info or a site about this cartoon?

I'm pretty sure that you're referring to "Saint Seiya"; try www.anipike.com for info.