Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
#511937 - 04/09/03 01:12 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
ScooterDoom Offline

Yeah, he should be really proud of himself.

#511938 - 04/09/03 01:36 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Chris Galdieri Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Fabb:
Meanwhile Michael Moore is laughing all the way to the bank...

Kinda puts the lie to all of the "war on dissent" nonsense...

#511939 - 04/09/03 01:45 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Son of Thunder Offline

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario
Quote:
Originally posted by giantmonsterrobot:
And we only had to kill about 1000 civilians to do it! (According to www.iraqbodycount.net)

Oh, good. Information from a website that lists Al Jazeera, The Jordan Times, and the Common Dreams Newsletter as the sources of their "numbers." :rolleyes:

"I recommend that the Statue of Liberty on the East Coast be supplemented by a Statue of Responsibility on the West Coast." -Viktor Frankl

#511940 - 04/09/03 01:51 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Scout99 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ScooterDoom:

and his little bitch girlfriend.

Why are you so dumb, ScooterDumb?

#511941 - 04/09/03 01:55 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Dan Carroll Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Son of Thunder:
Oh, good. Information from a website that lists Al Jazeera, The Jordan Times, and the Common Dreams Newsletter as the sources of their "numbers." :rolleyes:

Alongside 43 other news sources.

I'd love it if you could point to one case on that table where they list one of these three as a source without also listing an additional source.

#511942 - 04/09/03 03:01 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Carroll:
You guys crack me up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scout99:

I'm laughing up a storm as well.

Heh. Is that all you got? smile

#511943 - 04/09/03 03:03 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by giantmonsterrobot:
And we only had to kill about 1000 civilians to do it!

We? What are you a member of the Fedayeen? smile

Quote:

In all seriousness, I'm glad Saddam's regime is out of there. He was evil. We should be much more careful whom we arm heavily with WMD in the future.

You bet, and the next time Clinton does that again, I'll personally kick his ass.

#511944 - 04/09/03 03:05 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Fabb:
Meanwhile Michael Moore is laughing all the way to the bank...

Heh. That's exactly what Rush Limbaugh does when he cashes in his chips for similar "outbursts"...

At least Mr. Moore can now afford to buy some new towels to wipe all that egg off his face. smile

#511945 - 04/09/03 03:09 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Carroll:

I'd love it if you could point to one case on that table where they list one of these three as a source without also listing an additional source.

Hey, Dan, I suppose turnabout is fair play.

Now you are the one who's cracking me up!

#511946 - 04/09/03 03:10 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Dan Carroll Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Talon T M:
Is that all you got?

What we got has been stated and re-stated for months. If you think that the anti-war movement is saying that Saddam Hussein is a good and noble leader, you haven't been listening.

So what you get is, "You crack me up."

Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 ... 41 42 >