Page 3 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
#511947 - 04/09/03 03:11 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
John Dominguez Offline

Did anyone see the innocent amputee children cheering for the US troops? How about their families we bombed? Thought not. I'm happy Sadaam is gone but there were other solutions that did not involve such a mass killing and injury of civilians.

#511948 - 04/09/03 03:16 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Dan Carroll Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Talon T M:
Now you are the one who's cracking me up!

What can I say, Talon. I know you are, but what am I?

#511949 - 04/09/03 03:17 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
giantmonsterrobot Offline

Loc: atlanta
Originally posted by giantmonsterrobot:
And we only had to kill about 1000 civilians to do it!
-------------------------------------------------- We? What are you a member of the Fedayeen?

Talon, I was referring to the US, you silly goof.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, I'm glad Saddam's regime is out of there. He was evil. We should be much more careful whom we arm heavily with WMD in the future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You bet, and the next time Clinton does that again, I'll personally kick his ass.

It wasn't Clinton who did it. It was your pals Reagan and Bush Sr. Hell, Bush Sr. gave Saddam another $1.5 billion in weapons and credit AFTER Saddam gassed the Kurds (using both gas and copters supplied by the good ol' US of A). Talon, you need to start reading history at least a little! :rolleyes:

#511950 - 04/09/03 03:39 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by giantmonsterrobot:

Talon, I was referring to the US, you silly goof.

I know, I was being funny. Perhaps you need a lesson in American Humor.

Quote:

It wasn't Clinton who did it. It was your pals Reagan and Bush Sr. Hell, Bush Sr. gave Saddam another $1.5 billion in weapons and credit AFTER Saddam gassed the Kurds (using both gas and copters supplied by the good ol' US of A). Talon, you need to start reading history at least a little!

OK, so you need a lesson in both HTML and American Humor. smile

#511951 - 04/09/03 03:40 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
ScooterDoom Offline

Quote:
Did anyone see the innocent amputee children cheering for the US troops? How about their families we bombed? Thought not. I'm happy Sadaam is gone but there were other solutions that did not involve such a mass killing and injury of civilians.

Sigh. You're still here?

What kind of solutions, genius? UN sanctions? Yeah, those have worked.

Do you know what the word reality is? What dream world do you live in where innocents aren't killed in war? Do you see anything positive in this war (like when the Iraqis celebrated their new found freedom - which is still going on) or does your sympathy for Saddam cloud your judgement and mind?

How about our military forces being hurt? I see no sympathy for them in your messages. Just the poor innocent civilians. If we stood by and did nothing many more would have died and their deaths would have been much worse. Now they have a chance where before they had NOTHING.

#511952 - 04/09/03 03:41 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Carroll:

What can I say, Talon. I know you are, but what am I?

Heh. You're just not having your best day, are you? smile

#511953 - 04/09/03 03:45 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Dan Carroll Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Talon T M:
You're just not having your best day, are you?

I'm only as good as what I've got to work with, Talon. You bring a little more to the table, I'll send a little more back. wink

#511954 - 04/09/03 04:05 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Chris Galdieri Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by John Dominguez:
I'm happy Sadaam is gone but there were other solutions that did not involve such a mass killing and injury of civilians.

Nor actually removing Saddam from power.

#511955 - 04/09/03 04:11 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
giantmonsterrobot Offline

Loc: atlanta
OK, so you need a lesson in both HTML and American Humor.

Talon, I couldn't tell that you were joking; since you thought Clinton sold Saddam his WMD, I thought you were probably dumb enough to think I was an Iraqi death squad member.

OK, so my last message got pasted a little funny -at least I know American history.

#511956 - 04/09/03 04:17 PM Re: US Marines and IRAQI Citizens work together...Michael Moore has Egg on His Face
Finar Offline

Loc: Boston Ma
Hola work Luva's

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Carroll:
[QB]What we got has been stated and re-stated for months. If you think that the anti-war movement is saying that Saddam Hussein is a good and noble leader, you haven't been listening.
QB]

Well Movid I've been listening and I still don't get their message can you explain it ???

I drifted off at the 1,000,000 Mogadishu comments
by that college professor. I figured it was an Violent Anti-US movement and I tuned it out.

Page 3 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42 >