Page 27 of 28 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 >
Topic Options
#522223 - 09/17/03 09:25 PM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
madget Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Putnam-Pouliot:
And I see you still decide to ignore the larger meaning of that quote.

If he didn't persist, everybody would stop paying attention to him.

K

#522224 - 09/18/03 07:34 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
jack Offline

Loc: Just south of NYC
Sam, you are wrong. You are deliberately misquoting the meaning of Dean's words. Your hope in this misquoting is that everyone will think like you, and it will cost Dean the nomination.

Let's just wait for Iowa to see what the voters think.

As far as "trolling" goes, I bow to the True "King Of The Gutters" (that would be you, sam) smile

#522225 - 09/18/03 08:46 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Samuel Catalino Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Carroll:

I think you mean September 11th, Sam.

Thank you for correcting my error, Dan.

#522226 - 09/18/03 08:50 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Samuel Catalino Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jack:
Sam, you are wrong. You are deliberately misquoting the meaning of Dean's words. Your hope in this misquoting is that everyone will think like you, and it will cost Dean the nomination.

Let's just wait for Iowa to see what the voters think.

As far as "trolling" goes, I bow to the True "King Of The Gutters" (that would be you, sam) smile

I am not misquoting Dean. He said it, and now he has to answer for it. The other candidates are now calling him on it.

I have not been in the Gutters for years.

#522227 - 09/18/03 11:41 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Rich Koller Offline

Loc: Between the moon and Jersey Ci...
Ah, but the Gutters are still in you!

#522228 - 09/18/03 04:21 PM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Talon T M Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco Bunny:
I have just read this entire thread, and it is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a message board.

You must've skipped your posts.

#522229 - 09/18/03 06:50 PM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Samuel Catalino Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Putnam-Pouliot:
And I see you still decide to ignore the larger meaning of that quote.

Again, what kind of "soldiers" blow themselves up and kill as many civilians as they can?

They are terrorists, not soldiers and for Dean to call them soldiers, well that just shows what he thinks of Israel and the people who live there.

#522230 - 09/19/03 02:11 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Cisco Bunny Offline

Loc: New York City
Some have said that LIEberman's obnoxious race-baiting is only serving to innoculate Dean from subsequent criticism from Gephardt and Kerry.

Regardless, in terms of the bit that started Sam's rant (when Dean said America should be an honest broker in negotiations between Israel and Palestine)... Last night on Jim Lehrer, Jimmy Carter, - the only Prez ever to successfully broach a lasting Mideast peace - accord - said Dean was "absolutely right" in this assertion.

Maybe you should listen to an expert like Carter... because he's had a lot more success than your boy Bush has with his failed record with the situation.

Also, Sam... you are an anti-semite. How dare you call them "terrorists"... you must like them. If you REALLY were against them, you would call them "ghoul" and "un-humans" or "mongrels"... just a though... laugh

#522231 - 09/19/03 07:51 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Matt Putnam-Pouliot Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Samuel Catalino:

Again, what kind of "soldiers" blow themselves up and kill as many civilians as they can?

They are terrorists, not soldiers and for Dean to call them soldiers, well that just shows what he thinks of Israel and the people who live there.

Nobody expects Sam Catalino! His chief weapons are stubborness, ruthless redirection, and an almost fanatical devotion to the absurd!

#522232 - 09/19/03 08:29 AM Re: Governor clashes with Senator Lieberman
Samuel Catalino Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco Bunny:
Some have said that LIEberman's obnoxious race-baiting is only serving to innoculate Dean from subsequent criticism from Gephardt and Kerry.

Regardless, in terms of the bit that started Sam's rant (when Dean said America should be an honest broker in negotiations between Israel and Palestine)... Last night on Jim Lehrer, Jimmy Carter, - the only Prez ever to successfully broach a lasting Mideast peace - accord - said Dean was "absolutely right" in this assertion.

Maybe you should listen to an expert like Carter... because he's had a lot more success than your boy Bush has with his failed record with the situation.

Also, Sam... you are an anti-semite. How dare you call them "terrorists"... you must like them. If you REALLY were against them, you would call them "ghoul" and "un-humans" or "mongrels"... just a though... laugh

Howard Dean is the one who called members of Hamas soldiers, not I...The people who go into marketplaces, buses and blow themselves up..kill Jewish women who are about to be married...Jewish babies...yep, I think we all know who really is the anti-semite...that would be you...

Carter was an idiot...it was he who brought the Ayatollah into power and the 444 days when America was held hostage..

Page 27 of 28 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 >