your taste in art is like a 12 year old schizophrenic on Ketamine.
I don't know what Ketamine is, but I'm assuming it's a drug of some kind. Which would be your department.
I feel an unshakable superiority to you.
I sure you feel something. And often.
You like your artists nice, generic, interchangeable...and quiet--so you don't have to think.
Again with that crap. Okay, let's see. Just got my comics shipment Saturday:
- The Actress & the Bishop (Brian Bolland)
- Alter Ego #87 (Miracleman issue... I haven't finished it yet, do you get a mention?)
- Captain Canuck V1 HC (George Freeman)
- Cerebus Archive #2 (Dave Sim, etc.)
- Church of Hell #2 (thought Simon Bisley did some interiors when I ordered, I was wrong)
- Empowered V5 (Adam Warren)
- Essential Doctor Strange V4 (Gene Colan, Marshall Rogers, Michael Golden and Paul Smith)
- Ex Machina #43 (Tony Harris)
- Heavy Metal Summer 2009 (nothing really outstanding this issue)
- Madame Xanadu #12 (Michael Kaluta)
- Muppet Robin Hood #2 (Armand Villavert, he's no Roger Langridge)
- Muppet Show #4 (Roger Langridge)
- Nexus: As It Happened (Steve Rude)
- Prince Valiant 1937-1938 oversized edition (Hal Foster)
- Spirit #30 (I buy this on autopilot since it's almost over, Michael Avon Oeming sucks)
- Superman: What Ever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? HC (Swan, Pérez, Gibbons, Veitch)
- Tiny Titans #17 (Art Baltazar)
- Wonder Woman #33 (dropping this, story is going nowhere)
- Voice of the Fire novel (new Top Shelf edition)
Hmm. Looks like you're wrong. Again.