If i commissioned jb to do this drawing, i'd have a hard time saying that I was compeletly satisfied. That's not Spidey's costume. The legs don't go on continuously from front to back. It looks like the charlie brown version of spidey's black suit. Unless this is what the customer asked for. http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37920
Ugh! What the Hell is THAT? Spider-Man is a smoldering mess in the middle of this thing!
1. Spidey's head is a light bulb.
2. Spidey's neck is obscenely long. Remember! That collar is in a foreshortened view! Just where is that neck attached?
3. Spidey's torso is also unbelievably long.
4. I don't know for sure if the spider legs on Spidey's black costume connect like that or not, but if that's the effect you're going to get from that angle, I'd choose a different angle!
5. Why is Kraven squatting as though he were going to drop a load on that roof?
6. I really wish Byrne would learn once and for all that the developed musculature on the human upper leg does NOT form a weird "X" pattern.
7. With everything going on up on the roof, what is J. Jonah looking at?
8. The backgrounds are nice.
9. Fred Chamberlain had this to say... "I'm not usually one for hyperbole when looking at pieces online, but HOLY $#!@%!#%, THIS PIECE IS MINDBLOWING!!! One of my faves of all time. The shading. The poses, placement of characters.... beautiful, John. Truely beautiful."
Really, Fred? Really?