Page 27 of 32 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 >
Topic Options
#592335 - 10/22/11 02:12 AM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: ChrisW]
ChrisW Offline

Loc: Lincoln, Nebraska USA
One more
Originally Posted By: Allen on 1 May,
And this year, no Republicans want to face him. Odd, that.

FYI, Palin wasn't a candidate back then either, and I pointed that out more than once too.

So in the beginning months of military operations in Libya, I am hateful and racist for blaming Obama for a fiasco foisted upon him by GWB, but I am now hateful and racist for not giving Obama full credit for such a smashing victory.

"I think ChrisW is the funniest man in entertainment still alive..."
-- the perceptive Tom Spurgeon

#592336 - 10/22/11 02:18 AM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: ChrisW]
ChrisW Offline

Just think of how many lives could have been saved if Reagan had done this.

Edited by ChrisW (10/22/11 02:21 AM)
Edit Reason: either way, there'd be a rockin' new Sammy Hagar album out in stores

#592337 - 10/22/11 02:27 AM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: ChrisW]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisW
The defense rests.

As does the corpse of Gadhafi, in a meat locker, thanks to the unerring judgment of President Obama.

#592338 - 10/22/11 02:27 AM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: ChrisW]
Stephen Parkes Offline

Loc: The Bristol, Cuba St
What about them makes you pretend they have anger in them?

Not pretending, inferring. But hey I could be mistaken. Maybe there's some other reason you post obsessive, raving, incoherent rants.

#592352 - 10/22/11 07:15 AM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: Stephen Parkes]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Gadhafi's death is fueling revolution in Syria... THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!

#592354 - 10/22/11 02:16 PM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: Allen Montgomery]
ChrisW Offline

And Saddam Hussein would have cut a deal with Assad and Iran long ago to start machine-gunning any crowds that look funny.

What you need to do is get Roger Waters and Bono and Beyonce and others there do start a concert. Really draw people to the occupation. Liberals on the 'outside' will pay to give them food and wi-fi, if they make it through the winter they've got a genuine movement there.

Sammy and Joe have a new album out now. Sammy even writes patriotic songs, so he'd whip up something catchy real quick. "Occupation, rock the nation" Probably a few other friends of his would show up, so there'd be a great video. Meanwhile the new VH continues towards its release date. You see where I'm going with this, right? DLR and EVH playing and singing on Sammy's new answer to 'right now, it's your tomorrow'. I think it could be a hit.

Edited by ChrisW (10/22/11 02:19 PM)
Edit Reason: because Hot For Teacher didn't have the same ring to it

#592355 - 10/22/11 02:20 PM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: Allen Montgomery]
THE Anti-Hunter Offline

Loc: oceanside,Ca
Originally Posted By: Allen Montgomery
Gadhafi's death is fueling revolution in Syria... THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!

Wow....really?

My forum: http://p207.ezboard.com/fthebullpen28879frm43

and the art blog: http://j-m-hunter.livejournal.com/

#592356 - 10/22/11 02:27 PM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: THE Anti-Hunter]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Yep. Without even one American boot on the ground.

#592357 - 10/22/11 02:30 PM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: ChrisW]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Really draw people to the occupation.

Haven't you heard? The Iraq occupation will be done by the end of the year. Once again, THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA for your wise and steady leadership of the US military forces!

#592358 - 10/22/11 02:52 PM Re: So we can just fire off random missiles at Libya? [Re: Allen Montgomery]
THE Anti-Hunter Offline

Loc: oceanside,Ca
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39039381#.TqMPJN6AqU8

Some reports are saying this wont do shit for Obama's reelection chances since the economy is still an issue..

I need to go review the Obamacare stuff and see when/if that is going to kick in...we just found out our health insurance wants us to either pay 300 dollars more, as in 600 dollars a month for health insurance or pay up to a 6,000 dollar out of pocket deductable before they eat any of the costs.

Anyone here want to make a prediction on whether or not Obama can get a win on the economical or health front, before the election to cement his re-election chances? Will we see any of the job bill pass and will it be enough to notch another win on the score card?

Also will we see seats change with the GOP in congress? Will there be voters remorse?

Who will drop out of the race first? Bachman or Cain?

My forum: http://p207.ezboard.com/fthebullpen28879frm43

and the art blog: http://j-m-hunter.livejournal.com/

Page 27 of 32 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 >