Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#586409 - 06/02/11 02:35 PM InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology
Joe Lee Offline

I just ran across this at linked in, 100% of profits going to Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.

FYI...

http://investcomics.com/features/investcomics-deadly-tales-one-and-done-anthology

(The deadline is August 14, 2011. So maybe Hunter and Allen could do a piece together?)

#586415 - 06/02/11 03:50 PM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

I'll look into it. Hunter, Ness, Dumas, Bungee... who's got something?

#586711 - 06/09/11 08:53 PM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Allen Montgomery]
THE Anti-Hunter Offline

Loc: oceanside,Ca
Yea, this is my buddy's anthology, remember the columns I was doing on there? Unforutnately it's just bad timing for me. I'm knee deep in other projects that ARE being published as well, as family medical stuff and finishing up one college and starting another all on the same day.

But yea, do this guys, support Jay and IC and more importantly the CBLDF!

I'll support them by buying a few copies when it comes out. Jay's my homey and he works his ass off, he's also in good company with writer Bob Heske!

My forum: http://p207.ezboard.com/fthebullpen28879frm43

and the art blog: http://j-m-hunter.livejournal.com/

#586713 - 06/09/11 09:35 PM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: THE Anti-Hunter]
Alexander Ness Offline

Loc: Minnesota
I have tons of scripts ready but I've been holding back from working with anyone I don't know personally or haven't worked already with... so probably not me.

#586724 - 06/10/11 08:20 AM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: THE Anti-Hunter]

Originally Posted By: THE Anti-Hunter
Unforutnately it's just bad timing for me. I'm knee deep in other projects

Haha! Backing off of ONE PAGE. Classic.

#586729 - 06/10/11 11:49 AM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Joe Lee Offline

Is anyone thinking of doing it?

#586745 - 06/10/11 07:40 PM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Alexander Ness]
Joe Lee Offline

Originally Posted By: Alexander Ness
I have tons of scripts ready but I've been holding back from working with anyone I don't know personally or haven't worked already with... so probably not me.
So. Draw it yourself. You're a pretty good artist. It's only one page.

#586747 - 06/10/11 08:58 PM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Joe Lee]
Alexander Ness Offline

Loc: Minnesota
You and Allen alone are one hundred times better

#586767 - 06/11/11 11:53 AM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Alexander Ness]
MightyQuin Offline

Loc: Tallahassee,FL
I'm going to submit something. 100 entries seems like a lot, but they're inviting many name artists to participate, so, I imagine it couldn't hurt to get subs in as early as possible.

#586925 - 06/15/11 07:04 AM Re: InvestComics’ Deadly Tales: One and Done Anthology [Re: Joe Lee]

Originally Posted By: Joe Lee
Is anyone thinking of doing it?

I'll have some free time in a couple of weeks. I might think of something to do on my own, but welcome anyone else's ideas. Heck, even Weemie or Steel. Reece could probably come up with something, uh, interesting. Jimbo could try out his faux-fanity.

I was trying to think how I could do breakdowns on something for Cory to finish. Like maybe him printing it out in blue line to draw and ink over, if he has the equipment to do that (or wants to go to Kinko's). Ness, think Jeff Jones girls in space.

Hey, Peter, see if Urkel Jr. wants in. He seemed to enjoy killing people in his comics.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley