Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#599708 - 07/20/12 10:38 AM Tragedy at movie premiere
Joe Lee Offline

#599709 - 07/20/12 11:03 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
Lawson Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky.
It's a horror, all right. Twelve dead so far and scores more wounded, including children.

Anyplace a crowd of Americans gathers -- movie theaters, schools, shopping malls, outdoors celebrations, sporting events -- it seems we face an increased likelihood of some lunatic with a gun opening fire. They're looking for the maximum possible body count.

#599710 - 07/20/12 11:14 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]
Joe Lee Offline

How soon before some politician with pockets full of NRA money, warns liberals to not "exploit" this incident.

#599711 - 07/20/12 11:17 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
Lawson Offline

It's almost irrelevant, Joe.

We stopped having the gun control argument several massacres ago. The NRA won. It's not even contested in Washington or the state capitals anymore. Now we just shudder and bury the victims.

#599713 - 07/20/12 11:42 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]
Joe Lee Offline

Yeah i know, so many things are already irrelevant, they find end runs around pretty much anything

gun laws, abortion rites, campaign finance reform, poll taxes

they find a way to do what they want

#599715 - 07/20/12 12:29 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
Charles Reece Offline

Loc: us of fuckin' a
Let me guess: invasion of customers' privacy as they enter theaters, which just happens to let the theaters see if you're bringing in outside food and drink.

#599716 - 07/20/12 12:40 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Charles Reece Offline

#599717 - 07/20/12 12:43 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Joe Lee Offline

Originally Posted By: Charles Reece
...which just happens to let the theaters see if you're bringing in outside food and drink.

Charging $5.00 for a bottle of water that is going for $1 at a vending machine twenty feet away in the mall is just asking for people to lie to the idiot in the vest, tearing tickets.

#599720 - 07/20/12 01:00 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
Charles Reece Offline

I'm kind of pro-gun (I don't want only the military and police to have them, for sure), but it is interesting that groups like NRA don't find it particularly relevant the amount of security/invasion procedures that can occur in order to allow their favorite freedom to exist.

#599722 - 07/20/12 01:09 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Joe Lee Offline

My favorite sign/t-shirt from the last election read, "Next time I come armed." I saw it more than a few times on the news. I'm sure the camera guys seek out the wackos.

But the idea that the slogan conveyed, I suppose the implication being the next election results better be what this guy wants or he'll bring his gun?

Does he honestly think he's the only guy that knows where the gun stores are? Or that the the people on the extreme right have the only god given guns on earth and they have a right to shoot people if the election doesn't suit him?

#599730 - 07/20/12 04:41 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
Lawson Offline

Warner Bros. yanks TV spots for 'TDKR'
Studio in crisis-management mode in wake of deadly shootings

Warner Bros. has yanked its TV and radio spots for "The Dark Knight Rises" in the aftermath of Friday's shooting rampage at a midnight screening of the pic in Aurora, Colo.

Multiple sources at two broadcast nets confirm the studio has asked to pull "TDKR" spots that had been set to run this weekend. In at least some cases, those spots will be replaced by blurbs for other Warner Bros. or Time Warner fare.

The extraordinary move comes as the studio undergoes a crisis-driven reevaluation of its marketing campaign for the Christopher Nolan Batman pic in the wake of the mass shooting that left 12 dead and more than 70 wounded. The decision to pull millions of dollars worth of spots on the pic's opening weekend is a vivid illustration of how significant an impact the mass shooting will have on the tentpole that had been the cornerstone of Warner Bros.' summer movie sked.

Sources said WB had asked to pull the spots at least for the next few days and is expected to be in touch with its media partners in the coming days about its long-term plans. TV and radio promotion for the pic, naturally, would be heaviest during its opening weekend.

Warner Bros. could not immediately be reached for comment. News of WB pulling "TDKR" TV spots was first reported by the Los Angeles Times.

#599731 - 07/20/12 04:43 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
shjonescrk Offline

Loc: Airdrie, Scotland
What do you reckon what they will blame for this all happening? A psycho who had easy access to guns or Batman and left wing, liberal comics and movies?

#599732 - 07/20/12 04:57 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: shjonescrk]
Lawson Offline

Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt, appearing on MSNBC with Chuck Todd, speculates: "Is this simply the terrible, terrible collision between some dark Trekkie-like person's fantasy world and reality?"

Asshole! That is unforgivable.

The proper term is "Trekker."

#599733 - 07/20/12 05:26 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]
Charles Reece Offline

If we had more guys willing to fight crime, this kind of tragedy wouldn't occur. All those jocks who didn't make the college team should don a mask and kick some ass. The Dark Knight Rises demonstrates that the cops can't do it alone. We need vigilantes.

#599734 - 07/20/12 05:36 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: shjonescrk]
MightyQuin Online   content

Loc: Tallahassee,FL
Originally Posted By: shjonescrk
What do you reckon what they will blame for this all happening? A psycho who had easy access to guns or Batman and left wing, liberal comics and movies?

Colorado supports the death penalty which seems appropriate in this case. Holmes would have passed any background check though, his record being almost completely clean. It's unfortunate but, this has already been tagged as 'The Batman Massacre' in media and some minds and Holmes telling the cops who arrested him that he was the Joker makes an indelible connection with the DC character.

#599735 - 07/20/12 05:53 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

Yeah, because Batman is the real victim here.

#599737 - 07/20/12 07:11 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]

No, I didn't mean that. If anything, the mental association of a comics character with this tragedy draws focus away from the victims, but really it's just extraneous.

#599745 - 07/21/12 01:08 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]

I agree that the negative associative effect this may have on DC, Time-Warner and Batman is extraneous, but if this "joker's" actions bring about the discussion of why and how the adventures of a sociopathic vigilante became the fodder of children's entertainment, I believe that's a discussion worth having.

#599746 - 07/21/12 01:21 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]
jackdaw Offline

If incidents like this don't make people in US think seriously about altering gun control laws, then what on earth would??

On balance... it might be right to keep present arrangements (similar incidents do occur in countries with far stricter controls after all).... but I'm amazed that general US attitude seems to be "gun lobby is so powerful that nothing can be done".

#599747 - 07/21/12 03:26 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: jackdaw]

This event will certainly bring the issue of gun control to the forefront once some of the shock of the tragedy wears off. What will happen then, I sure don't know. It probably seems reasonable to most of this board's posters that regular citizens don't need access to semi automatic weapons or tear gas grenades. There are many areas in the U.S. where that is not the predominant opinion though.

So, while I'd like to think more stringent gun control comes out of this, and just maybe it will, this is also an election year and sometimes that means the status quo rules.

#599760 - 07/22/12 03:21 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]
ChrisW Offline

Loc: Lincoln, Nebraska USA
Can't they just reprogram the drones already patrolling American cities?

"I think ChrisW is the funniest man in entertainment still alive..."
-- the perceptive Tom Spurgeon

#599762 - 07/22/12 06:58 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

To do what? Make preemptive strikes on retarded rightwing gun nut pussies?

#599766 - 07/23/12 02:03 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
billybates Offline

Loc: ON, CAN
Would it have been too crass for Warner Brothers to change the promotion to: "The Senseless Violence...The Impotent Rage...Who (Batman punches a guy in the throat) Will (Catwoman on her Big Wheel) Vicariously (Explosions of all kinds) Fight For You?! (Music swells, Dark Knight Logo, fade to black.)"?

#599769 - 07/23/12 08:50 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: billybates]
ChrisW Offline

Quote:
To do what?

To oversee citizens and get rid of any who are causing problems, just like they're there for with terrorists. That's why the President put them there.

It makes more sense than introducing a new class of federal employee to disarm the citizens. Why make a fuss about taking away Americans' freedoms (guns) when you've already taken away their right to not be spied on by death-dealing drones?

Quote:
Make preemptive strikes on retarded rightwing gun nut pussies?

If you have some evidence to the shooter's motives, I'm sure the Aurora police would appreciate you sharing it. Otherwise, you might heed the examples of the Gabby Giffords shooting, the death of Bill Sparkman, the Fort Hood shooting and the guy who crashed a plane into an IRS building and not force everything into your narrow-minded views just so you can hurl baseless accusations.

You want to, obviously. It's what you do, and you're not noted for impulse control. All the same, it's pretty stupid, and only a difference of degree from accusing people of being Trotsky sympathizers.

So again, we already have a tool in place to protect the citizenry - death-dealing drones patrolling our nation's cities - so why not use those instead of whining about how you want new laws now like a three-year old?

Edited by ChrisW (07/23/12 08:52 AM)
Edit Reason: had to check my guns at the front door.

#599770 - 07/23/12 11:46 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]
Ceci n'est pas une chaussette Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisW
That's why the President put them there.

Thank god somebody's willing to point the finger at the real villain in all this: President Barack Obama.

Seriously though Weemie, you are such a fucking incoherent lunatic.

#599771 - 07/23/12 11:50 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]

Originally Posted By: MightyQuin
This event will certainly bring the issue of gun control to the forefront once some of the shock of the tragedy wears off.

Ha ha, no it won't.

Neither party has any interest in pursuing gun control. So there'll just be some impotent teeth-gnashing on one side, some raving lunacy on the other (see above, re: Weemie), and then our walking sugar high of a country will catch sight of something shiny and forget the whole thing ever happened.

#599772 - 07/23/12 11:56 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

baseless accusations.

The only thing that might be "baseless" in my description (I've made no accusations) of "The Joker" was whether or not he's a right-winger. Much like the thong guy who shot Gabrielle Giffords, Republicans really want to distance themselves from this new douchebag. He's only 24, so maybe he hasn't yet fully formed his political affiliations, but I can guarantee you he's no lefty.

so why not use those instead of whining about how you want new laws now like a three-year old?

Please point to where I have ever elicited the need for strict gun control laws. For that matter, please point to where your Commander-in-Chief ever has.

#599773 - 07/23/12 11:57 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Lawson Offline

Originally Posted By: Allen Montgomery
if this "joker's" actions bring about the discussion of why and how the adventures of a sociopathic vigilante became the fodder of children's entertainment, I believe that's a discussion worth having.

It's murkier than that, though, isn't it?

Batman has been a children's entertainment character for 70 years, but there are now many different versions of Batman.

There are kiddie-friendly animated shows -- most recently, Cartoon Network's "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" -- and kiddie-friendly comics, books and toys. Lawson Jr. is a fan of these. And there is darker, grittier stuff, some of it ridiculously dark and gritty, including movies, comics and video games, little to none of it appropriate for young children.

While I'm always happy to bash DC Comics management, at some point parents must take responsibility for what they expose their children to. Lawson Jr. loves Batman, though I sure as hell won't hand him this month's Grant Morrison comic or let him watch one of the Christopher Nolan films.

I've been surprised, in the news accounts of the Colorado shooting, to learn that so many people brought children to a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises," which is rated PG-13 and apparently includes a lot of loud violence. There were infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 both among the shooting victims and those who barely escaped. It's certainly not the parents' fault some lunatic shot up the theater, but speaking as a parent myself, I don't think young children needed to be there, watching that, at 12:20 a.m.

#599774 - 07/23/12 12:27 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]
Charles Reece Offline

The parents learned their lesson, then.

#599775 - 07/23/12 12:31 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Lawson Offline

Originally Posted By: Charles Reece
The parents learned their lesson, then.

Charles, I'm absolutely not suggesting the parents are responsible for their children being shot or shot at. It's irresponsible to take your children to a late-night PG-13 movie; but nobody expects a gunman there. It's not like they took the children to a crackhouse.

I know you're joking, but ...

#599777 - 07/23/12 12:39 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]
Charles Reece Offline

Yeah, FTR, I really was joking.

My dad took me to Charles Bronson movies, so I don't much see a problem with kids seeing these Batman films. He was a construction worker, so no midnight showings, though.

#599778 - 07/23/12 12:45 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Charles Reece Offline

Also, I think this guy is closest to the truth about the Nolan trilogy: "Most Conservative Film Ever."

#599782 - 07/23/12 06:09 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
Ted Kilvington Offline

Loc: Mason, MI, USA
Yeesh! I'm surprised that review didn't work in a line about how the bad guy was always talking about "Hope"!

"I still have that comic, only now it's in liquid form!"

#599784 - 07/23/12 07:08 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Ted Kilvington]

Ben Shapiro sounds like another idiot who doesn't realize Ayn Rand's books are science fiction.

#599785 - 07/23/12 08:35 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
ChrisW Offline

Quote:
Thank god somebody's willing to point the finger at the real villain in all this: President Barack Obama.

Seriously though Weemie, you are such a fucking incoherent lunatic.

Are you saying drones are patrolling American cities to protect the citizenry from terrorists *without* Presidential approval, or are you just saying they couldn't be reprogrammed to do other things, since Americans are fine with drone patrols?

I'm saying the drones could be programmed to do other things since Americans are fine with drone patrols. It would be less wasteful, time-consuming and antagonistic than futilely attempting to disarm the citizens.

[If I wanted an Obama joke, I'd just say that at least now people have forgotten all the dead Mexicans, killed by guns Eric Holder handed out, then lied to Congress about. Either that or a joke about how the Chief Executive picks and chooses which laws to enforce anyway.]

Edited by ChrisW (07/23/12 10:06 PM)
Edit Reason: because I bet my sweet bippy and lost

#599787 - 07/23/12 09:50 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

Are you saying drones are patrolling American cities to protect the citizenry from terrorists *without* Presidential approval, or are you just saying they couldn't be reprogrammed to do other things, since Americans are fine with drone patrols?

I'm saying there aren't currently any "drones" doing any "patrolling" of anything in America. The president only OK'ed the use of cameras for agrigultural or real estate use, or traffic cams. All of which have been in use for more than fifty years already.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/14/who-is-flying-drones-over-america/

Dumbass.

#599790 - 07/24/12 10:56 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

Are you saying drones...

No. I'm saying you're an incoherent lunatic who's trying to shout over a mass murder by bitching and moaning about an entirely different subject, and that's fucking contemptible.

I'm also saying that the difference between you and the guy who sleeps behind a 7-11 and screams at passersby is that you have access to a keyboard.

Hope that clears it up for you.

#599795 - 07/24/12 05:24 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]
jackdaw Offline

[quote]
I'm saying the drones could be programmed to do other things since Americans are fine with drone patrols. It would be less wasteful, time-consuming and antagonistic than futilely attempting to disarm the citizens.

Surely you know that technology to deal with specific dangerous individuals is years and many billions of dollars away?? Money.... that most Europeans (me included).... would feel you'd get more value from by improving your "free" health care systems.

And.... I'm puzzled that so many Americans feel that tightening access to guns has to be a sinister government move. Personally I believe true freedom is better served by increasing power of the electorate to direct government, and make sure all key politicians have to be re-elected quite often.

Certainly I've never meet a Brit, Italian, Spaniard, German, etc who regards himself as less free than an American because its harder in our countries to get guns and ammunition.

#599796 - 07/24/12 06:42 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: jackdaw]

Sorry Jackdaw, but Americans do not learn from the example of non-Americans. Even if the example should tell us to do the opposite e.g. the European austerity measures, the lesson is totally lost on us.

#599798 - 07/24/12 11:14 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]

Yep. Had a discussion with two morons today about how President Obama should have turned the economy around by now and how Romney's "great business sense" will save America. Had another discussion today with a lady who thought Social Security is a private account system (when informed otherwise said it should be). Americans have a real adversity to facts, for some reason.

#599799 - 07/25/12 03:13 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
madget Offline

Here's what I'm gathering: The 1%, unfairly blamed and banished, rises to save the 99% from itself and the rabble-rouser who has brainwashed them -- working both with the law and a little bit outside of it to do so. While also banging some sense into one of the hotter 99% girls along the way.

Limbaugh should be tickled pink this is the pre-election summer blockbuster.

K

#599812 - 07/26/12 05:24 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: madget]
Lawson Offline

Originally Posted By: madget
Limbaugh should be tickled pink this is the pre-election summer blockbuster.

He would be, if he could fit into a movie theater seat.

#599983 - 08/05/12 03:06 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Lawson]

Another random shoot-em-up at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin today. Shooter was a white male in his 30's and the event is thus far being categorized as a hate crime.

#599991 - 08/05/12 08:40 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
madget Offline

Shoot-em-ups are the thing, now. Nobody has the kind of time and patience required for serial killing anymore, and advances in forensics make the risk too high. Besides, it's too personal. Easier to just waltz into public and start spraying bullets. I don't mean to make light of it or whatnot. It's just an interesting shift in the trends of homicide.

K

#599993 - 08/05/12 11:21 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: madget]
Charles Reece Offline

Capitalism has taken even our killers to a lowest common denominator. Good point.

#599995 - 08/06/12 05:20 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]
madget Offline

I didn't feel like reading this whole thread, but here's a discussion thread about capitalism and crime on a physics forum, seemed sort of interesting. I found it googling about crime trends in capitalist vs. communist societies. Of course it's not really a question of crime -- think of what passes for "crime" in a society like North Korea, or even in our own society with the litigation of the internet and digital data -- but of deliberative violence.

http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-242183.html

K

#599998 - 08/06/12 05:45 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: madget]
Jimbo Offline

Loc: New Zealand/Canada
Originally Posted By: madget
Shoot-em-ups are the thing, now. Nobody has the kind of time and patience required for serial killing anymore, and advances in forensics make the risk too high. Besides, it's too personal. Easier to just waltz into public and start spraying bullets. I don't mean to make light of it or whatnot. It's just an interesting shift in the trends of homicide.

K

Serial killers and spree shooters are very different creatures, mentally speaking. They're both killers, yes, but a serial killer wants that personal touch and has specific targets. A spree killer is just angry at whatever they're angry at -and they are patient. At first glance it may seem as if your day-to-day spree killer just picked up a firearm and went to town, but that's rarely the case. Most of the time they've been planning their 'day' for years.

According to the FBI, in the United States alone there are anywhere between 40-60 serial killers active at any one time (depending on which source you read, the numbers vary from 40 to 60). Serial killers don't get the publicity they used to because it's not so shocking anymore and they usual get caught pretty early on, but they're not dropping the knife and deciding to shoot up a building full of people instead -that's a whole other animal.

#600005 - 08/06/12 01:07 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Jimbo]
Charles Reece Offline

#600006 - 08/06/12 01:09 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Jimbo]
madget Offline

I didn't mean to imply they were the same animal, more that one animal seemed to be growing scarcer as a new animal became more widespread. You're probably right: it may just be a matter of what makes the news nowadays, vs. actual numbers. But I would be surprised if public shooting sprees hadn't dramatically risen over the last decade or two.

K

#600129 - 08/14/12 09:30 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: madget]

30-minute shootout yesterday in College Station, Texas, ends with three dead, including the shooter, who apparently started the mess by shooting a person serving him an eviction notice.

#600169 - 08/15/12 10:58 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]

Shooting at a Family Research Council office this morning. More in the Chick-Fil-A thread.

#600177 - 08/16/12 09:28 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: madget]
Joe Lee Offline

#600210 - 08/16/12 02:40 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Joe Lee]

A "megadeath" is one million human deaths as a measure of destruction from a nuclear blast. The band Megadeth takes its name from a Cold War era pamphlet issued by Democratic Senator Alan Cranston stating, "The arsenal of megadeath can't be rid no matter what the peace treaties come to."

I used to be such a big fan of Mustaine and Megadeth in the 80's and 90's. My main issue with them was they hadn't put out a good record since 1997, but I had seen the signs that Dave was slowly morphing into a Republican. Comes with being rich and married to a swimsuit model, I suppose. Thanks for the link.

#600221 - 08/16/12 06:23 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
ChrisW Offline

My, you bounce back from tragedy and death quickly.

#600222 - 08/16/12 08:27 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]
HouseOfMisterE Offline

Loc: Huntsville, AL
I never liked Mustaine's voice. It sounded like he was singing thru his nose. I did like some of Megadeth's guitar riffs, though, and they did a pretty good cover of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath".

Anyone remember the Metallica comic book that came out in '89? Here's the scene from when Mustaine left the band:

#600223 - 08/16/12 08:32 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

Mustaine is apparently taking a lot of heat for his mouth fart. He went on Alex Jones' show again specifically to "clarify" his conspiracy lunacy, saying that he was just "quoting Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America." Too late, asshole. Fans have tolerated his born-again bullshit ever since he ran Nick Menza and Marty Friedman out of the band. He just effectively alienated half of what fan base he still had left.

#600233 - 08/18/12 12:43 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
ChrisW Offline

So it would be fair to say that heavy metal is a negative influence on impressionable citizens?

#600234 - 08/18/12 01:04 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: ChrisW]

No, I would say that money has been a negative influence on Dave Mustaine.

#600236 - 08/18/12 01:34 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Charles Reece Offline

Stupidity's been even more of a negative influence.

#600237 - 08/18/12 01:40 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Charles Reece]

Sure, maybe. But at least it used to be creative and somewhat funny. Plus, it could be blamed on the drugs. Now all he's got is money and neo-Christianity, making him a Teatard birther Republican. And apparently a gun nut, of which I was not previously aware.

#600240 - 08/18/12 02:03 PM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: Allen Montgomery]
ChrisW Offline

Back in my day, musicians were positive role models like Dre, Snoop and Marilyn Manson.

Edited by ChrisW (08/18/12 02:04 PM)
Edit Reason: There were pictures within pictures for children who know how to look

#601594 - 12/15/12 12:08 AM Re: Tragedy at movie premiere [Re: MightyQuin]

Originally Posted By: MightyQuin
This event will certainly bring the issue of gun control to the forefront once some of the shock of the tragedy wears off.

Maybe this time?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley