Page 15 of 29 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 >
Topic Options
#600396 - 08/24/12 02:45 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Originally Posted By: Joe Lee
Fleeing a jurisdiction is "due legal process?"

For which Polanski has paid back far more in both suffering and cash money.

#600397 - 08/24/12 02:46 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Are you going to compare him to Hitler next?

No, that would be Bissette (who wants to censor me) and Grell (who wants to execute me).

#600398 - 08/24/12 02:49 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Allen Montgomery]
RichJohnston Offline

Originally Posted By: Allen Montgomery
Originally Posted By: RichJohnston
Have we ever met?

No. Thank God.

Because heaven help you should have an informed opinion.

#600399 - 08/24/12 02:50 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Right, just defrauding people and gang rapes. Nothing illegal.

The demarcation lines are obvious to anyone with high school level reading comprehension skills.

#600400 - 08/24/12 02:51 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: RichJohnston]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Originally Posted By: RichJohnston
Because heaven help you should have an informed opinion.

I'm as informed about you as I could ever want to be. Moreso, in fact.

#600401 - 08/24/12 02:54 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Joe Lee Offline

In your version of the story. My original quote was "Says the guy who learned to draw by tracing John Byrne comics." This implies his formative years, not the latest issue of Savage Dragon. I'm sorry if you don't understand this. Perhaps your local community college offers some Adult Remedial Reading classes.
Yeah, the whole bunch of us jumped all over you for days, demanding you prove your tracing accusation, because you repeatedly claimed Larsen was just "influenced" by Byrne.

Just like your when your "I chased a gay guy into traffic" story got you enough crap, you changed it to be, "I chased a dirty, male crack whore, frothing at the mouth, away from a group of innocent orphan school children"

Yeah, everyone is crazy and out to get you for all your fine, perfectly reasonable statements.

#600402 - 08/24/12 02:56 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Yeah, the whole bunch of us jumped all over you for days

You and Weemie. The whole bunch of you.

"I chased a dirty, male crack whore, frothing at the mouth, away from a group of innocent orphan school children"

I have asked you before, and now I will ask you again, to please point to a post where I ever said anything like that.

#600403 - 08/24/12 02:59 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Joe Lee Offline

For which Polanski has paid back far more in both suffering and cash money.
He made his choice. He was an adult, and is responsible for his actions. He was old enough to have legally consented to skip town. But maybe you are on to something here. Maybe we should we give all prisoners the European Vacation option, it would cut down on prison over-crowding.

#600404 - 08/24/12 03:05 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Joe Lee Offline

I have asked you before, and now I will ask you again, to please point to a post where I ever said anything like that.
Yep, and I suppose you would never accuse a man of swindling students and gang raping colleagues on the occasion of the man's death either.

You're a sweetheart.

#600405 - 08/24/12 03:06 AM Re: Joe Kubert R.I.P. [Re: Joe Lee]
Allen Montgomery Offline

If you are offered one thing, and on the way to getting it you are informed you will be receiving something else more unpleasant instead, you then have a choice to make. Polanski made his choice. He has since paid for it, many times over, and now it's done. Your continuing to harp on it doesn't revive the issue.

Kubert's school, on the other hand, is still receiving government money for offering no degrees, and claiming on its website that its alumni placement rate is 100%. Kubert's contribution to Before Watchmen is still being published and will likely be kept in print for a long time to come.

Page 15 of 29 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 >

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley