Topic Options
#601102 - 10/01/12 04:31 AM Man even I don't want to post here anymore
Time Warp 1993 Online   content

My god this site is Dead nuts dead even Allen even Ed doesn't even post here Peter is gone Jack and Hellman are gone nobody posts here. Hunter is taking care of the kids. I have little or no inclination to post here either. I've been stalking out other sites like the Gearbox forums and such which actually have live people posting there.

So I might just ban this site with my web blocker again =)

#601121 - 10/02/12 11:13 AM Re: Man even I don't want to post here anymore [Re: Time Warp 1993]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

Show us your amazing new artistic skills, cheesedick.

#601162 - 10/03/12 08:28 PM Re: Man even I don't want to post here anymore [Re: Time Warp 1993]
Budman Offline

Loc: Penfield, Ny USA
[quote=Time Warp 1993]My god this site is Dead nuts dead even Allen even Ed doesn't even post here Peter is gone Jack and Hellman are gone nobody posts here. Hunter is taking care of the kids. I have little or no inclination to post here either. I've been stalking out other sites like the Gearbox forums and such which actually have live people posting there.

So I might just ban this site with my web blocker again =) [/quote]

In case you haven't noticed, I've been trying to fill in the void down here in your absence. The more you post the less typing and critical thinking about what the fuck I'm pounding out I have to do.

Keep posting please

#601191 - 10/07/12 02:22 AM Re: Man even I don't want to post here anymore [Re: Budman]
Non Nonsense Offline

When I get good enough I'll post again my stuff is looking better but it's nothing you haven't seen before. I wanna channel Masamune shirrow now so I bought another book on Mecha.

#601493 - 11/21/12 05:26 AM Re: Man even I don't want to post here anymore [Re: Time Warp 1993]
Ed Gauthier Offline

Loc: California
Time Warp 1993: "My god this site is Dead nuts dead even Allen even Ed doesn't even post here..."

Ya, I flew by for a little visit here this month, but I plan to spend most of my time at CBR, since the Newsarama thing got sold and its forums went belly up last year.

Moderator:  COMICON Admin