Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#601453 - 11/14/12 09:22 AM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Ed Gauthier]
Ceci n'est pas une chaussette Offline

Hey, Dogfucking Challenge Pussy! Good to see ya, man. Gotta tell ya, it's weirdly flattering to see you're making up fake sig quotes and attributing them to me. Your challenge pussitude must truly sting, even after all these years, if you have to keep trying to rewrite history.

And no, your opening line is, "Here, girl! Here, girl!" while waving a piece of bacon.

Because you fuck dogs.

#601458 - 11/14/12 07:27 PM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Ceci n'est pas une chaussette]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Actually, his sig line is attributed to someone with the name "Cici." As in the two-dollar pizza buffet place.

#601459 - 11/14/12 07:46 PM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Allen Montgomery]

True enough! My mistake, Dogfucking Challenge Pussy.

#601488 - 11/21/12 04:42 AM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Ceci n'est pas une chaussette]
Ed Gauthier Offline

Loc: California
Wrong again, Cici - that time you were talking to Monty, not me. As for dragging around old quotes for years, I was making fun of YOU doing the same thing. You still never got over my trumping you on those Africa stats so long ago? Really, is that all you've got?

The same principle applies to the outskirts of many other areas of the planet, you dimwit. Including Australia's outback and Brazil's rain forests. Trying to twist all the city numbers by shoe-horning in no-man's-land sections is patently absurd.

#601496 - 11/21/12 09:13 AM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Ed Gauthier]

Ah, there goes Dogfucking Challenge Pussy. Still hasn't wrapped his head around the fact that you can try lying about stuff on the internet, but... y'know. It's still there. It can still be linked to, even years later. The thread in question:

http://www.comicon.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=535899#Post535899

As you can see, the "no-man's-land" or "damn bush country" to which DCP refers is Nigeria: the most populous country in Africa, and the seventh most populous country in the world. But in fairness, he is only counting the lives he thinks matters. And since he is horribly, HORRIBLY racist, that's not many.

Why does Dogfucking Challenge Pussy lie about things that can easily be googled? The same reason he fucks dogs, I suppose. He is driven by a sad, delusional mind that has apparently not healed in all the time he's been away.

#601499 - 11/21/12 03:46 PM Re: I'm going to find a girlfriend this year [Re: Ceci n'est pas une chaussette]
stuart Offline

Loc: Manchester
Good thread, 8/10 would read again.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  COMICON Admin