Have you ever considered adding a webcomic to your website for your visitors to read and enjoy? Several well respected websites like the Gumshoe Award and Derringer Award winning mystery site "The Thrilling Detectives" have and so can you. I'll explain how. But first, let me introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Darryl Hughes. I'm the writer/creator of the murder, mystery, adventure "The Continentals" (2011 DrunkDuck Award nominee "best mystery/crime noir") with artist Monique MacNaughton. If you haven't heard about it or read it please allow me a moment to tell you a little about it.

Crisscrossing the literary genres of murder/mystery, action/adventure, historical drama, horror, and steam punk, "The Continentals" by writer/creator Darryl Hughes (me) and artist Monique MacNaughton (creators of the 2007 Glyph Comic Award nominated scifi adventure webcomic "G.AA.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures") is a modern re-imagining of the classic 19th century Sherlock Holmesian "who done it" murder mystery created for the 21st century comic fan.

Armed with stunning visuals that fully illustrate the despair of the lower class Eastend society, the splendor of high class Westend society, and the darkest hollows and swells that stretch like a gaping abyss from the back alleys to the ballrooms separating the two, The Continentals is a dark twice told tale of murder, intrigue, adventure, and revenge that mines the darkest recesses of the human psyche and turns the light on the core and essence of our psychological being--Identity. Here's the plot:

1889. Barely a year after the mysterious Jack the Rippers murderous rampage and equally mysterious disappearance the city of Mansfordshire, England is shaken by a series of brutal "mangling" murders that plunge the city into an abyss of fear.

Investigating the case, Continental Operatives Jeffrey Tiffen Smythe and his partner the gender bending adventuress lady Fiona Fiziwigg uncover the threads that bind the murderer, his victims, the highest echelons of society, it's lowest dregs, and even the police officers investigating the case in a tangled web of mystery, adventure, intrigue--And murder!

From it's very beginnings online in fall 2009, The Continentals has been well received by both comic fans and critics alike. Early reviews of The Continentals include:

"...Enter The Continentals: Part Sherlock Holmes, part James Bond, part The Avengers...A gripping storyline with superb artwork in the style of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen..."
--The Webcomic Builder.com

"The Continentals is a gorgeously funky victorian crime thriller with a touch of TV's "The Avengers" or "Department 5". Darryl Hughes' writing is slyly humorous and artist Monique MacNaughton has produced some breathtakingly detailed black and white art..."
--DrunkDuck.com/Feature review

"The Continentals holds your attention in a vice like grip...Beautifully rendered...The characters jump out at you. This is an old fashioned, thrill-a-minute, mystery adventure that you will just love."
--Jazma Online

In a nutshell The Continentals is like Sherlock Holmes, mixed with equal parts of the 60's tv show "The Avengers", with a dash of James Bond for flavor and I'd like to know is if you'd like to tooncast "The Continentals" on your site? Now, what is tooncasting? Glad you asked.

"Tooncasting" is just a fancy way of saying syndicating. The Continentals can be syndicated FOR FREE (let me say that again FOR FREE) by adding a snippet of javascript code to your site. So by copying and pasting this code snippet:

<script language="javascript"
src="http://www.webcomicsnation.com/tooncast.php?series=continentals"></script>

Your site will get the newly updated comic page of "The Continentals" directly from our homepage without having to host the comic itself or store lots of pages. And if your readers want to read the entire comic archive all they have to do is click on the comic page itself and they'll be taken to our website where they can read the entire comic start to finish.

As I've mentioned several high profile mystery/detective sites have already added The Continentals to their websites through tooncasting including the Gumshoe Award and Derringer Award winning website "The Thrilling Detectives" among others. You can see the Thrilling Detectives tooncast page for The Continentals here:

The Thrilling Detectives
http://www.thrillingdetective.com/comics/continentals.html

And several more websites will be adding The Continentals to their websites in the new year inluding the UK mystery website The Strand will be adding The Continentals to it's new upcoming blog in 2013.

I'm hoping that you'll consider adding The Continentals to your site for your readers to enjoy just like Thrilling Detectives and other websites have. Monique and I would be happy to have The Continentals syndicated on your site for your readers to read.

You can read The Continentals to date and decide whether or not you'd like to have it as a part of your site by clicking the link below.

Darryl Hughes
writer/creator of "The Continentals"

THE CONTINENTALS. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's TV show The Avengers with a dash of James Bond for flavor.
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php

G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures. It's like ET--With teeth!
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php