Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#601746 - 01/09/13 02:17 AM Rick Veitch.
New Age Poster. Offline

Rick Veitch:

How about making THE GUTTERS equal to the rest of these boards. We need to be able too post images here. I need to have all the functions all the other forums have. Jack, Cory, and Danny no longer post here any more.

I need to be able to make THE GUTTERS my personal board. I'm banned from TROLLKINGDOM and SPIN-FLIPPERY. BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD has been blocked for having adult content/grown folks on it.

Rick, I truly need this.

#601747 - 01/09/13 02:37 AM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Rick Veitch:

I wanna make THE GUTTERS better than ever. THE GUTTERS should be a forum for topics on real shit, like sports and naked women/naked men pics for the gay members etc-etc.

Rick, I truly need this.

#601748 - 01/09/13 04:03 AM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Allen Montgomery Offline

I'm sure PayPal could help you grease this particular wheel.

#601749 - 01/09/13 04:54 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

Loc: USA
[quote=New Age Poster.] I'm banned from TROLLKINGDOM and SPIN-FLIPPERY. BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD has been blocked for having adult content/grown folks on it.

[/quote]

You're already banned from spinflippery? LOL. Stuck in "troll-mode" I see.

You, and I should start a board.

#601750 - 01/09/13 07:51 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: dershocka]
New Age Poster. Offline

I don't know what's going on Shocker. Dono, Jack and Riotgear said I was not banned.

They said something about clearing out my cache, which I don't know nothing about.

And NO, I'm not in Troll mode at Spin-flippery. I've been good and haven't ruffled any feathers there except Riotgear.

I'm still trying to get you in dawg. As soon as they clear this up I'll put your name back up for consideration.

You might be right. I might be banned, or at least daycared. No one is trying to get this problem solved.

I've PM'D at least 10 members on this matter. They just keep telling me to RE-LOG-IN.

Edited by New Age Poster. (01/09/13 07:55 PM)

#601751 - 01/09/13 08:02 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: Allen Montgomery]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=Allen Montgomery]I'm sure PayPal could help you grease this particular wheel. [/quote]

If Rick Veitch will allow me too, I will. I'll like to own The GUTTERS.

BlackFoot Gutters
Where Grown Folks Play.

^I like that^

#601752 - 01/10/13 02:42 AM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Okay. What's your offer?

#601753 - 01/10/13 01:24 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

[quote=New Age Poster.]I don't know what's going on Shocker. Dono, Jack and Riotgear said I was not banned.

They said something about clearing out my cache, which I don't know nothing about.

And NO, I'm not in Troll mode at Spin-flippery. I've been good and haven't ruffled any feathers there except Riotgear.

I'm still trying to get you in dawg. As soon as they clear this up I'll put your name back up for consideration.

You might be right. I might be banned, or at least daycared. No one is trying to get this problem solved.

I've PM'D at least 10 members on this matter. They just keep telling me to RE-LOG-IN. [/quote]

Maybe its a setup. Set up by the man! You lack the complexion for the protection of the collection! Every board you go to you're unfairly given the boot. Its like they fear your real! WHATZUPWITDAT?

#601754 - 01/10/13 07:08 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: dershocka]
New Age Poster. Offline

The only boards I've been banned from was TrollKingdom and The Kingdom.

I have been a mod at ASVS, 2 Spack boards, Hunters board.
I have been Global mod at FanBoys
Owned and admin at Blackfoot Hyperboard.

Only TK fears me. Overall my time at message boards has been great.

Edited by New Age Poster. (01/10/13 07:08 PM)

#601755 - 01/10/13 08:15 PM Re: Rick Veitch. [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

Well, I stand corrected. Is the bullpen still around?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin