Topic Options
#602032 - 04/12/13 09:29 AM Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!"
Real Hunter, Alll the time. Offline

So a few weeks back I had the pleasure of interviewing Hart Fisher, Hero Illustrated's vote for The Most Dangerous Man in Comics.

He had alot to say, legal battles with Marvel, O.J. Simpson, Miller Brewing Company etc.

Check it out: http://lxng.blogspot.com/2013/03/hart-fisher.html

#602035 - 04/12/13 03:57 PM Re: Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!" [Re: Real Hunter, Alll the time.]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Even though the Dahmer bio case was dropped, Fisher was too chickenshit to keep it in print.

Fisher did not "co-write" A Taste of Cherry, he just put his name on it. Christian Moore was the sole writer of that story.

It's strange that the only sites backing up Fisher's claim that he was romantically involved with a motel clerk who was raped and murdered in 1993 are sites promoting his shitty slasher movie in 2008. Despite his being a "key witness in the 3 separate trials of Eric Daniels," the actual record of the case(s) makes not a single mention of Fisher. Although this site does make mention of her [unnamed] boyfriend testifying that they had had sex before she went to work, casting confusion over whose semen had been found.

Also, it would take a severely emotionally stunted dipshit to write a story like A Taste of Cherry *after* his girlfriend had been raped and murdered. Not to mention publishing a comic called Dead Grrrl: Dead at 21 in 1998. I also don't seem to recall anything about it in True Sin.

I hadn't thought about Fisher in quite a while, but it's not surprising to find out he's a bottom feeder in L.A. these days.

#602038 - 04/12/13 05:58 PM Re: Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!" [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Real Hunter, Alll the time. Offline

Hmm...Thanks for Reading?

#602046 - 04/12/13 10:19 PM Re: Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!" [Re: Real Hunter, Alll the time.]
Allen Montgomery Offline

http://lxng.forumotion.com/t257-n-yeacro-unchained

We're going to have a cross-site flame war? Please grow up.

#602048 - 04/14/13 02:52 PM Re: Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!" [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Yep, I guess we are. Hunter conducted a softball interview with one of the biggest asshole opportunists in the history of the DM era, and Jolly's upset because I was "mean-spirited" in my reaction (I count five paragraphs, not seven, btw). Oh, boo-hoo. Post up another press release and call it an interview again, why don't you.

I love the part where Weemie thinks it's all about him and so obviously wants to try and defend the record of Milk Snatcher Thatcher. Funny stuff, kids!

And you're welcome for my generating traffic for your shitty Comicon knockoff site.

#602049 - 04/15/13 01:09 AM Re: Hart D. Fisher,"I took on Marvel and won!" [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Allen Montgomery Offline

Hahaha... They either deleted their Gutters rip-off, or locked it from view of non-members. Too funny.

Run and hide, Little Exasperated Nancy Girls.

Moderator:  Rick Veitch, Steve Conley