Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#602763 - 01/08/14 03:48 AM Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........
New Age Poster. Offline

.....NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Nascar or Soccer?

Is it now cool too come out of the closet?

#602769 - 01/11/14 03:41 AM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: New Age Poster.]
Defiant1 Offline

Loc: Atlanta GA
[quote=New Age Poster.].....NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Nascar or Soccer?

Is it now cool too come out of the closet? [/quote]

I consider the gay lifestyle to be an inherently predatory lifestyle. If gay people ran the course of their relationships, they would die off and it would not continue. I say that because my uncle married a woman who left him after having a baby by him and then divorced him once she got a kid by him. She then sat around doing drugs and carrying on an openly gay relationship after she got what she wanted. He was left with nothing and he was expected to support her lifestyle. Loving someone is fine, but gay relationships go against my beliefs. I don't really care if a man loves a man or a woman loves a woman. I do care that people are taking a structure (laws) in society designed for marriage and having a family and repurposing it so they can have preferential treatment that benefits them. I'm not into redefining marriage so that they can have a tax credit or insurance rate that is better than what I have as a single adult. Athletes can be openly gay all they want. I'm not really interested in hearing one man boast that he lives a lifestyle of sticking his d**k in another man's a**. If however he is proud of that and feels he needs to advertise it to the world... fine. I think there should be laws against him procreating and exploiting heterosexual women through which he does not have a union (marriage) if his purpose is to simply have a kid. Procreation is not part of a gay lifestyle if that's the course a person wants to take.

df1

#602770 - 01/11/14 05:36 PM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: Defiant1]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

Ehhh... what?

#602771 - 01/12/14 01:07 AM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: Allen Montgomery]
Defiant1 Offline

Loc: Atlanta GA
Just an unpopular rant that accepts people, yet rejects their choices.

df1

#602787 - 01/17/14 12:08 AM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: Defiant1]
New Age Poster. Offline

All depends if they decide to wave it in everyone's faces. If they come out, but don't make a big deal about it, than it's fine.

If they decide that they need to rub it in everyone's faces and remind people all the time about that fact, than I just wish they'd shut up.

#602788 - 01/17/14 08:20 AM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: New Age Poster.]
Allen Montgomery Online   content

Are we talking about gays or sports fans?

#602798 - 01/17/14 03:42 PM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: Allen Montgomery]
New Age Poster. Offline

Gay athletics.

There was a report out that Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers was gay.

https://www.google.com/#q=aaron+rodgers+gay+rumors

#602799 - 01/17/14 03:45 PM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Putin stresses 'gay propaganda' law

Russian President Vladimir Putin sought Friday to reassure gay visitors to the Sochi Olympics that they are welcome in Russia but said they must "leave the children in peace."

Responding to a question from an Olympics volunteer during a visit in the Black Sea resort city, Putin vowed that gays face no discrimination in Russia and could feel "at ease."

But he emphasized that because of a Russian law banning gay "propaganda" among minors, they cannot express their views on gay rights issues to anyone under age.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/winter/2014/story/_/id/10309240/2014-sochi-olympics-gays-leave-children-peace-vladimir-putin-says

^Copy and paste for entire story^

#602806 - 01/17/14 11:20 PM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

Loc: USA
Blackfoot, is this your way of testing the waters for your own coming out? If you like trading dicks with other fellas just say so!

#602811 - 01/18/14 09:39 PM Re: Are you a fan of openly gay players in the........ [Re: dershocka]
New Age Poster. Offline

^None of the above.^

You haven't made a post in a year.

So is this your welcome back to The Gutters by the way I'm gay and like dick intro?

But on the real. I was wondering if a favorite athletic said he was gay how people react to that.

In our minds NFL players can't be gay. When the story about Aaron Rodgers came out, I was like... yes Aaron could be gay.

Then I remembered, a couple of years ago a rumor labeling Donavan McNabb was gay.

Edited by New Age Poster. (01/18/14 09:40 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin