Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#603035 - 02/19/14 10:53 PM I think dershocka sold his account for crack..
New Age Poster. Offline

Who holds this account.

Whoever it is has been spamming TK and is now spamming The Gutters.

No wonder this account was not permitted to join Spin-Flippery.

Too the origanal holder of the dershocka account...go freak yourself.

Sell out motha.....

#603038 - 02/19/14 10:56 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Punked out.

#603039 - 02/19/14 11:01 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Are you really trying to get Jack banned at TK?... OR... your another dancer?

When I say dancer. I mean you sold your account to....

#603040 - 02/19/14 11:04 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Don't get all mad and shit dershocka.....Many of posters at TK and The Gutters sold out to.....

You were a second rate poster at best. I knew that way back when. I still took you in to my fold.

Edited by New Age Poster. (02/19/14 11:12 PM)

#603041 - 02/19/14 11:06 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

I knew the dershocka account was in the sock mode from the start.

#603042 - 02/19/14 11:11 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

My wanting to take over The Gutters has nothing to do with your account. The only way The Gutters will die is the day I own it.

#603045 - 02/20/14 06:21 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

Loc: USA
If only you'd sold your many pitiful accounts for some crack rock.
How much do you think one of these useless accounts would actually sell for? What are you willing to pay?

#603046 - 02/20/14 06:27 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: dershocka]
dershocka Offline

Spamming dead message boards LOL. They're practically dead already. They've said so themselves. The only active forum over there is the Mine Field, where the style of posting fits perfectly with my own. Which is why I don't post there much. I like my pointless style of posting.

Its my way of showing how pointless all this message board stuff really is. If you're not posting for pure shits and giggles then that just means your sad, and pathetic. Are you sad, and pathetic Charles?

#603048 - 02/20/14 09:13 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: dershocka]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=dershocka]Are you sad, and pathetic Charles? [/quote]
There you go showing that this account is indeed a sock puppet. I'm no more sad and pathetic as most guttersnipes.

Let me clarify sell. I meant you SOLD OUT the dershocka account too someone.

Besides you wanna know the truth about what I think about the dershocka account?

The Gutters is a message board and I will post here untill its gone. I bet as long as I'm here The dershocka account will be also.

My thing is to keep The Gutters around for along time. Don't like it, then tough. Run along lil doggie and find something better to do.

Stop hating on something you have no controll over.

#603052 - 02/20/14 11:17 PM Re: I think dershocka sold his account for crack.. [Re: New Age Poster.]
dershocka Offline

[quote=New Age Poster.There you go showing that this account is indeed a sock puppet. I'm no more sad and pathetic as most guttersnipes.[/quote]

What other guttersnipes? Oh, you mean the ones that USED to post here. You're no more sad, and pathetic than them? So, you're saying you are indeed sad, and pathetic. I apologize.

[quote=New Age Poster.Let me clarify sell. I meant you SOLD OUT the dershocka account too someone.[/quote]

I think I did. I don't remember... I think I sold it to Jack. Or, did he sell it to me? Wait, ain't I supposed to be Jack? So how DID I get this account?

[quote=New Age Poster.Besides you wanna know the truth about what I think about the dershocka account?[/quote]

Not really. But, I am interested in your thoughts on the current situation in the Ukraine.

[quote=New Age Poster.The Gutters is a message board and I will post here untill its gone. I bet as long as I'm here The dershocka account will be also.[/quote]

Why yeah, you're my sock. I established that along time ago. Do you remember our password to "Pork"?

[quote=New Age Poster.My thing is to keep The Gutters around for along time. Don't like it, then tough. Run along lil doggie and find something better to do.

Stop hating on something you have no controll over.[/quote]

Well gee, guess you told me. Have you given any further thought to the moped idea? Hippie chicks who hate big oil would be all over you if you had a moped. Score ya some white wimmens Chuck doesn't that sound good?

Die Gutters Die.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin