Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#603173 - 03/09/14 10:02 PM Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back?
New Age Poster. Offline

http://spin-flippery.com/forum/index.php?topic=203.60

Donavan is this true? If they give me a sports forum I will gladly return. I promise not to bust.

If its funds that is needed, I got it.

So far I'm trying to purchase Comicon(The Gitters), TK(Speak Freely) and......... *TV(The Sports Forums).

I'm still wondering why my account at TK isn't reinstated.

*I'll have complete controll of TV'S sports forum by football season. So no money will be needed for that.

#603176 - 03/09/14 10:23 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Spin-flippery/Gear/Dono contact me at cwblackfoot@hotmail.com

A password is all that is needed. Unless you want me to go the sock route. I do the sock puppet thing now.

Tk forced me to go that way. Or should I say Dershocka SNITCHED me out.

Edited by New Age Poster. (03/09/14 10:25 PM)

#603177 - 03/09/14 10:47 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

http://spin-flippery.com/forum/index.php?topic=203.0

^Take a look at that^

[quote]I'm here to make a huge impact of this board. I'm here to become a part of this community. I have tons of knowlegde when it comes to message boards.

I've been to a few boards over the years and impacted each and evreyone. I have moderated or owned a few also. Well, I'll check out the rest of the forum.

Hopefully There want be any problems between BLACKFOOT and Spin-Flipper. Thanks for letting me in. I had pm's from TK that said

I wouldn't get in, but yall proved them wrong. I'm guessing my buddy Dono got me in the house.[/quote]

#603321 - 06/19/14 08:27 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

Loc: right here, at the computer
I have been an admin on TK for years, you have had a dozen sock accounts there for half a decade.

#603328 - 06/19/14 08:45 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: Dono]
New Age Poster. Offline

Wrong.

No member of NAP had the same IP. Dirk Funk can verify that. TV also can clear that lie up also.

Why would even bring this up?

#603329 - 06/19/14 08:53 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

It's topical to bullshit you spewed in this thread, Dirk is not staff at TrollKingdom and has never had IP access there so he can't verify a damn thing I on the overhand have had IP access at TK for many years and nearly all the members of NAP shared IP addresses with you CeeJay account at one time or another.

#603330 - 06/19/14 08:55 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: Dono]
Dono Offline

For the record I first joined TK in 2002 and my most well known/Admin account joined teehee in 2003.

#603331 - 06/19/14 08:58 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
New Age Poster. Offline

Dono. Below is the list of message boards that NAP posted at:

TV= Blackfoot, geedis, gank master, LayLow.

ASVS= Blackfoot, gank master, joe hennessy

Comicon= Blackfoot, pork, steve samurai jack,

TK= Blackfoot, steve samurai jack, geedis, laylow, total kaos, joe hennessy, gank master, miss mary j simple, Mister Goodbar,

Badland= gank master, steve samurai jack

EXile= joe hennessy, geedis

TCJ= blackfoot, buckmasters(aka:steve samurai jack)

FB= Blackfoot, geedis, pork, steve samurai jack.

I guarantee that no admin can link any of these poster to the same IP address.

Edited by New Age Poster. (06/19/14 09:03 PM)

#603332 - 06/19/14 09:01 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: New Age Poster.]
Dono Offline

I am admin at TK and I have.

#603343 - 06/19/14 11:02 PM Re: Does Spin-flippery want Blackfoot back? [Re: Dono]
New Age Poster. Offline

[quote=Dono]It's topical to bullshit you spewed in this thread, Dirk is not staff at TrollKingdom and has never had IP access there so he can't verify a damn thing[/quote]

3 members of NAP are members of ASVS (Blackfoot, gank master, joe hennessy}. I'm sure if you are an admin at TK you would have gathered info about IP's threw Dirk.

Dirk and I are not the best of friends on these message boards. Dirk knows I do more than trolling. Something TK admin have a hard time excepting.

At ASVS Dirk have access too IP's. Either do the work or stop snitching out NAP as duals.

Lets just say your right about this matter.....hypothetically that is.

Why are you grilling me with this? Doesn't everyone have duals at TK including you? Do you really want an confession out of me?

[quote=Dono]I on the overhand have had IP access at TK for many years and nearly all the members of NAP shared IP addresses with you CeeJay account at one time or another. [/quote]

I gave you the way to figure this matter out. Do the work. ASVS, TV, Comicon, TK, Exile, The Badlands (Pickles message board)

joe hennessy posted at TKR.

Eggs, Sarek, Gagh, Bick,(Bick moderates a board I once was a member. Can't recall the name.) but he knows. missmanners, menty among others can verify this for you.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  COMICON Admin